• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

tm24

Guys im having trouble thinking of what to name my Litten. Here's what I got

Alola Joe
Pentagato Jr
Meowtanza
Jumbo Purrata
Nyaito
Meowta

Guys im having trouble thinking of what to name my Litten. Here's what I got

Alola Joe
Pentagato Jr
Meowtanza
Jumbo Purrata
Nyaito
Meowta
Pentagato Jr is fucking great.
What the fuck is a dreamcast?
giphy.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The real issue with War Zone and Attitude are that they exist in a world where the AKI games do. Besides that they are perfectly respectable PS1/N64 era wrestling games with good visuals, an attempt at doing commentary, and actually an acceptably deep combo system where certain moves trumped other moves and could counter each other.

Verendus

Banned
BAW GAWD THE EARTH SHAKING POWER OF JOHN CENA

PQFdRUk.gif
Jimmy Haitch, Joan Cena, and Undertaker are all disappointments. If they had been involved in the elimination matches, WWE could have put together two separate elimination matches that could've both been good.

Something like:

Roman Reigns, Kevin Owens, Chris Jericho, Rusev, and Big Baby vs. Undertaker, AJ Styles, Shane McMahon, Randy Orton, and Bray Wyatt.

Seth Rollins, Haitch, Sami Zayn, Sheamus, Cesaro vs. Joan Cena, Dean Ambrose, The Miz, Dolph Ziggler, and Kalisto.

Whatever makes sense, but the point is there could have been two. Instead Deaderman comes back on Smackdown to talk apparently. No one cares what he has to say. Just get in the ring.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
WCW/nWo Revenge

FOREVER

FOREVER

FOREVER

FOREVER

World Tour is better in some ways. It has Ric Flair and more NJPW stars under fake names.

WM 2000 and especially No Mercy blow Revenge out of the water with their career and CAW modes. Not to mention the roster.

The biggest irony is that the AKI games did so well for THQ that EA swooped in and bought them up to make Def Jam. Def Jam is a fine ass game but everything else they worked on sucked and we basically missed out on AKI doing the WWF/E years with the monster rosters, instead relying on those shitbags at Yukes.

Zach

I'll take Revenge's roster over No Mercy's all day, guy.

And Fight for NY was the best, too.

(Vendetta was pretty fun.)

Zach

I told you jerks to appreciate my art when you had the chance, but noooo. Barely any of you besides Data West sent me shirtless PMs.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's either Smackdown 2 or 3 that has the best roster ever...stuck in that shitty Yukes shell.

No Mercy is clearly king of the N64 games roster. Everyone big in the year 2000 besides Big Show.

imBask

Banned
King of the Ring 95

Savio Vega vs IRS : D- (IRS is absolute trash)
Savio Vega vs Yokozuna : D+
The Roadie vs jesus christ that's Hardcore Holly : D
Kama vs HBK : C-
Mabel vs Taker : D-
Savio Vega vs The Roadie : D-
Bret Hart vs Jerry Lawler (kiss my foot match) : D+
Savio Vega vs Mabel : F
Tatanka and Sid vs Bam Bam and Diesel : D

Average : D but I will give it a D- for the bad booking and horrible flow
too much Savio Vega

Man God

Non-Canon Member
(I secretly love the Kiss my Foot match, if only for the angles leading up to it and how it flowed naturally into the introduction of the royal dentist)

Foggy

I think the way he places his hand behind Generico's neck there will tell you. He guides them to land their head in the right spot.

Most of the time, he's able to pull their neck/shoulder in further than in that gif. Most of the time they land on their upper shoulder or even flat on their upper back.

Shingo13.gif

Top Bottom