• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

tumblr_ogxlhtNLfw1sj4xr4o1_400.png

At least he's safe from Drugman Reigns for a lil longer.

Zach

I still can't get over the fact Shane fucking McMahon is on the Smackdown team.
Ha! I was just coming to post that I'm watching King of the Ring '01 and it's still impossible for me to take Shane McMahon seriously as a wrestler. I mean, he has some talent, but he doesn't look the part AT ALL. It just cheapens my dude Kurt Angle when Shane is out-wrestling him in any way.

klonere

Banned
My hot take would be to pick Dean Ambrose to be honest. Or maybe Cody because his run as the reinvented indy star is the most manufactured storyline in wrestling right now.

Cody is a pretty good answer actually. I personally would go with him or Ambrose.

ICW were offered the Revival for a match at Fear & Loathing, would have been sweet to see them vs Polo Promotions, but Balor was the best option. Revival didn't make sense cause the Dudleys were already booked.

DMczaf

I just love how The Revival never do the "cool heel" tactics, they only use the heel tactics that will piss off the crowd. They are not here to get pops as heels, they are here to enhance the babyfaces and get that HEAT brother !

Anth0ny

Interestingly, jimmy jacobs writes for Owens and Jericho, and then Jericho and Owens are trusted enough that they can tweak or improvise as they see fit.

Zach

I wonder if I will like 2002 Brock Lesnar. Isn't that when he debuts? Because modern-day Brock Lesnar is not fun to watch.

P.S. That last KOTR '01 overhead belly-to-belly to Shane was brutally hilarious.

Kornflayx

I wonder if I will like 2002 Brock Lesnar. Isn't that when he debuts? Because modern-day Brock Lesnar is not fun to watch.

P.S. That last KOTR '01 overhead belly-to-belly to Shane was brutally hilarious.

Brock Lesnar in 2002 is a completely different wrestler. He actually does something besides the german suplex.

Anth0ny

Megaton

Kevin Owens confirmed what happened to el generico:

He went to open an orphanage in Mexico. Then he died.

Even better is how that all happened. But I don't want to tell you guys. It's too good

Verendus was too good and pure for this FF XII infected world.

Can someone summarize wtf happened there? Every time I checked into the thread I just got more confused. NVM: I think I got it. I'll assume his Roman stanning is trolling as well.

Takeover was excellent last night.

I just love how The Revival never do the "cool heel" tactics, they only use the heel tactics that will piss off the crowd. They are not here to get pops as heels, they are here to enhance the babyfaces and get that HEAT brother !

That and they don't try to be the funny and clever heels like Owens and Jericho. I love both of those guys, but have a hard time taking them seriously when all they do is comedy every week. I have no issue taking The Revival seriously in a big match.

klonere

Banned
Why is Jim Duggan a legend or whatever?

he's really, really, really bad

He was a draw brother and that's all that counts.

He'd be house show circuit B when Hogan was circuit A back in when Vince was really making gravy. So Hogan always obsessed about trying to make that happen wherever he went afterwards.

Top Bottom