• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

NWO1.jpg

Kornflayx

Austin's heel run is my vote for mist underrated heel work ever.

Everyone calls it a disaster because I get it the fans didn't want to hate Austin

But fuck by 2001 Austin was stupidly stale and his heel run revitalized him.

The promo on Scotty 2 Hotty where he debuted "What" is some of the most aggressive heel mic work I've ever seen.

The fact that "What?" came from this heel run is the reason that it should go down in history as the worst shit that Austin has ever done.

Takeover was pretty solid

Roode's entrance alone elevated the match to a ***1/2 up from a solid **1/2 or a low ***

The Authors of Pain are cool, the match was mostly just a couple of spots though, the chain was pointless as it didn't factor in to anything. That said Paul Ellering is awesome. ** 1/2

DIY vs Revival was easily the best match of the night and will probably be the best match of the weekend. Fan fucking tastic. Actual tag team wrestling. Revival are great storytellers, great heels and have amazing chemistry and DIY play great face guys who also have solid chemistry. *****

Asuka vs Mickie James was solid, nice to see Mickie back... finish was literally out of nowhere and not in a good way, definitely hurt the match imo ***

Joe vs Nak... the most disappointing match for me IMO. It should have been excellent and it was only pretty good. The ref bothered me, Joe gets knocked out of the ring and instead of counting he goes to check on Joe, that could have been a great get up to your feet spot instead was just a giant set up for the finish... which btw was kinda stupid. Why would using the steel ring steps like that be fully legal? Took away from it all IMO.

Joe winning makes zero sense unless Nak is getting called up soon as the storyline was literally built around Nak getting revenge and fighting through being semi injured by Joe, especially since ya know this was his first title defense. So seeing him just drop it was kinda I dunno meh.

Should have been **** or ***** but I'd only give it a ***1/2 maybe ***3/4 if I was feeling generous about the ending.

Solid stuff though when the worst you get is an average tag match

DMczaf

Do we have a gif yet of Revival holding each other's hands?

It's like watching the band play while the Titanic sinks

Bros til the end 😢

Pikma

Banned
Menome's Predictions for tonight:

Goldberg
RAW Men
RAW Women
Smackdown Tag-Teams
Sami Zayn
Kalisto

I've put £5 on Sami Zayn and £5 on interference in the Goldberg/Brock match.
Menome, your curse will help The Miz retain his title

I LOVE YOU

I've lurked here long enough to know what kind of reaction that would get. That's not my list, he'd be on the list though.

I stopped watching for basically the last 15 or so years and started again this year, so I missed the majority of bad HHH.

Bret Hart
Scott Hall
HHH
Chris Jericho
Kanyon

imBask

Banned
Watching those old PPVs, I realize that i'm googling "is X dead" quite a lot

I've lurked here long enough to know what kind of reaction that would get. That's not my list, he'd be on the list though.

I stopped watching for basically the last 15 or so years and started again this year, so I missed the majority of bad HHH.

Bad HHH is a myth

Top Bottom