• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Usually after a match that tears the house down like the Revival/DIY did it means the next match is fucked. Asuka and Mickie did a surprisingly great job of keeping the heat alive.

Does Survivor Series actually start at 7 or just the pre-show? And is this shit really supposed to be 4 hours?

If the women's match comes down to Becky vs the rest of the Horsewomen.

tumblr_nx8vnmJb8j1ql5yr7o2_400.gif

It's gonna involve Nikki in the final two, isn't it?

ReiGun

If the women's match comes down to Becky vs the rest of the Horsewomen.

tumblr_nx8vnmJb8j1ql5yr7o2_400.gif

It's gonna involve Nikki in the final two, isn't it?

Nikki is definitely gonna be in the final two. The real question is whether she gets pinned clean or if Carmella somehow causes her to be eliminated.

Becky as sole survivor against the other 3 Horsewomen and managing to beat two before finally giving out would be the perfect story for her and this match. Which makes me think it won't happen.

Megaton

Kevin Owens confirmed what happened to el generico:

He went to open an orphanage in Mexico. Then he died.

Even better is how that all happened. But I don't want to tell you guys. It's too good

That's been the story for a couple of years now. What are the latest details?

The horsewomen will be the first 4 to go

MnLdbqh.gif
I love this gif so long as I don't think of what came after it and how the match ended. Just Kane and Big Show of all fucking people casually tossing Ziggler over the top rope.

Nikki is definitely gonna be in the final two. The real question is whether she gets pinned clean or if Carmella somehow causes her to be eliminated.

Becky as sole survivor against the other 3 Horsewomen and managing to beat two before finally giving out would be the perfect story for her and this match. Which makes me think it won't happen.
Yup. I love Nikki but I don't care to see her face off against Charlotte in the final two only for Dana or Carmella to cause something screwy to give Charlotte the win.

I hope Becky wins the inevitable four horsewomen fatal four way rematch. Story-wise it makes perfect sense. She's always been the odd one out of them until recently. The last to get a title, always just awkwardly to the side while they all had their big moment when she's arguably the best of the four. She has never gotten the upper-hand on Sasha or Charlotte, and the last time she faced Bayley she lost to her. Whenever they all meet at 'Mania, she should get the win.

dont tease bro :(
We can hope for something, pal. Maybe a tease of a stand-off when everyone else but the four get tossed out of the ring after a big brawl.

imBask

Banned
Bash at the Beach 95

Sting vs Ming : D+
DISCLAIMER : I had to skip parts of it, the sound that Ming keeps doing with his mouth (the tss-hahahaha or whatever) is driving me nuts, I just can't stand him

The renegade vs Paul Orndorff : F
Renegade botched 3 dropkicks

Kamala vs Jim Duggan : D-
DDP vs Dave not Steve Sullivan : D-
Blue Bloods vs Harlem Heat vs Nasty boyz : D-
Macho Man vs Ric Flair : C-
Hulk Hogan vs Big Will Ospreay : C-

Final verdict : D

The lack of really ugly and stupid gimmick matches made it more enjoyable than Uncesored and KoTR 95. Still a terrible PPV

ICW were offered the Revival for a match at Fear & Loathing, would have been sweet to see them vs Polo Promotions, but Balor was the best option. Revival didn't make sense cause the Dudleys were already booked.

wow, they totally should have taken that deal. Finn is great and all, but getting a match would have been big

The Tetsujin Shoot Style show from a year ago has gone up on YouTube to promote a forthcoming second show. It's here if you want to give it a watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6JOc_BRqWQ

TOURNAMENT MATCHES
Jack Gallagher vs Zack Gibson
Chris Brookes vs Tyler Bate
Trent Seven vs Dave Mastiff
Chris Ridgeway vs Dan Moloney

SUPERFIGHT
Big Daddy Walter vs Tommy End

imBask

Banned
Only a D?

For that show?

You're nuts.

It was bad but the last 2 matches were just... boring

i'm not gonna give boring wrestling matches the same note I gave to the Doink vs King midget match or the match with those idiots eating a turkey at ringside. They were bearable at best

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The first four matches on BATB 1995 are four of the worst PPV matches I've ever seen. All in a row. The next match is a bad Ric Flair/Macho Man match. Let that sink in.

The main event is probably only boring out of context with the rest of the shit Hogan and Vader were doing in 1995. In context it is even worse.

imBask

Banned
The first four matches on BATB 1995 are four of the worst PPV matches I've ever seen. All in a row. The next match is a bad Ric Flair/Macho Man match. Let that sink in.

The main event is probably only boring out of context with the rest of the shit Hogan and Vader were doing in 1995. In context it is even worse.

F ratings are reserved for offensively bad matches

Doink vs King was offensive. B. Badd vs Arn in a boxing vs wrestling match was offensive. The king of the Road match was offensive. Meng vs Duggan in a martial arts match was offensive

in that PPV the only offensive match was the one with fake Ultimate Warrior and Orndroff botching every single move

Boring matches aren't offensive they're just boring

Menome

Menome's Predictions for tonight:

Goldberg
RAW Men
RAW Women
Smackdown Tag-Teams
Sami Zayn
Kalisto

I've put £5 on Sami Zayn and £5 on interference in the Goldberg/Brock match.

Cosmozone

Those Asuka matches are always cut short, damn. They're just placed in that bad spot where the producers can realize that they're running out of time for the main event even if all the matches before it could have contributed to the delay as well.

That card actually looks interesting tbh. Maybe I should look at it one day. It's funny the first one was equivalent to ons 2005, then the next 2 or 3 would be like extreme rules lol. Not even ons 2006, just extreme rules.
It was a decent event. They had weird blue lights during matches for some reason. Dreamer and Raven had a nice little hardcore match, closer to WWF style than ECW though

Zach

Lawd Jesus, Booker T is defending the WCW Championship against Buff Bagwell on RAW tonight in what is sure to be a classic!

Heel Austin is great. Even the early stages when he's just Austin teamed up with McMahon and HHH. It's just...not what the fans wanted.

Austin's heel run is my vote for mist underrated heel work ever.

Everyone calls it a disaster because I get it the fans didn't want to hate Austin

But fuck by 2001 Austin was stupidly stale and his heel run revitalized him.

The promo on Scotty 2 Hotty where he debuted "What" is some of the most aggressive heel mic work I've ever seen.

Top Bottom