• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Zach

BMHViR5.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Nakamura noselling Joe working his knee was ridiculous. Even in the realm of 'fighting spirit'(which should never leave Japan and I'd be ok with it stopping in Japan too) it was ridiculous.

imBask

Banned
Souled Out 97

Bischoff and Dibiase on commentary : F
Jericho vs Chono Trigger : D+
Jericho in a boring match, gee who could've predicted that /s

Morrus vs Big Bubba : D
JJ vs IRS : D
Scotty Riggs vs Buff Bagwell : D+
DDP Smokin a cigar vs Scott Norton : D+ (the match was bad but DDP swerving the NWO was ok)
Steiner Brothers vs Outsiders : C+
Eddie Guerrero vs Syxx : C- (Googled the PPV after and Meltzer rated that match 4 stars, what a maaaaaaaark)
Miss NWO contest thingy : F
Hogan vs Giant : D-

Final Verdict : D

Zach

The WCW invasion is like the nWo all over again. Without the excitement. Or star power. Or smart presentation. Or sensical storytelling.

RBH

CxvOk55UkAAtl2c.jpg:small

Pre-Show match: Kane vs. Luke Harper

CxvOw49VEAAXybD.jpg:small

Pre-Show match: TJ Perkins, Rich Swann, and Noam Dar vs. Tony Nese, Drew Gulak, and Ariya Daivari

Pre-Show match: TJ Perkins, Rich Swann, and Noam Dar vs. Tony Nese, Drew Gulak, and Ariya Daivari

TJ Perkins: "I've been buried like an Atari ET cartriage! Vita might mean life, but I'd better plug my career in because it's dead."

Now I want to hear him refer to tag matches as "multiplayer"

May as well go all the way with it

TJ Perkins: "Me, Rich Swann, and this other guy are going to show the WWE Universe what co-op multiplayer is all about! And we're going to win because we're about ethics in wrestling journalism!"

Well. That's something. They already have the cruiser weight setup for the ring. Tag match must be going first.

Nakamura noselling Joe working his knee was ridiculous. Even in the realm of 'fighting spirit'(which should never leave Japan and I'd be ok with it stopping in Japan too) it was ridiculous.
Ehh. I'm going to go out on a limb and say the only match in the WWE in the last... 10 years? that had continual selling of a leg injury in a 20+ minute match was Undertaker/Michaels at WM 26. Big part of why that match is much better than many give it credit for.

Though Joe even targeting the knee is the first place is kind of dumb anyway considering the finish of the match and the build-up to the match.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Ehh. I'm going to go out on a limb and say the only match in the WWE in the last... 10 years? that had continual selling of a leg injury in a 20+ minute match was Undertaker/Michaels at WM 26. Big part of why that match is much better than many give it credit for.

Though Joe even targeting the knee is the first place is kind of dumb anyway considering the finish of the match and the build-up to the match.

Joe targeting Nakamura's knee even if it's not his 'plan to win' makes sense. It's Nakamura's finisher. If he gets hte knee, he doesn't have to worry about getting kneed. Except when Nakamura becomes John Cena and makes his working the knee feel like a complete waste of time.

somedevil

Some Survivor Series money has come in for these results:

Team Raw wins 2-1 by winning women and tag matches. Kendrick, Miz and Goldberg

Some interesting results.

I'd buy this. Have Smackdown win the most important tag-match and also the last one which can be the best way they look strong while also losing. But I still wish they would win.

I finished Season 4 of the X-Files. I wonder what it was like to live through that cliffhanger. To the Google!
I tried to go through the X-Files, at some point it gets pretty garbo. And it feels like it's on a treadmill. That's why I couldn't finish Sopranos.

Zach

You reached the Wrestlemania X-Seven of the X-files, I'm afraid.
Noooo.
I consider the episode "one" of season 6 the peak.
Yeeeah.
I tried to go through the X-Files, at some point it gets pretty garbo. And it feels like it's on a treadmill. That's why I couldn't finish Sopranos.
The Sopranos was great. And the finish was fantastic, brother.

(But I agree that it dragged a bit here and there. Most shows unfortunately do.)

Raw64life

Other than Raw winning 2 out of the 3 SS matches, the exact opposite of what I think is gonna happen. Guess you shouldn't argue with the money though.

Top Bottom