• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

So? You still paid or took time out to watch it, if you think it sucks, stop watching. Either way, Vince won.

c8e.gif

I get access to a ton of good wrestling... this shitty stuff is just a bonus.

Surprised y'all thought this was that shitty, there's been far worse this year (though I suppose worse doesn't negate bad)

Summerslam is a standout bad show, with only Cena/Styles as a highlight

Tbh I was dreading having to dedicate 4 hours to this shit and I was fairly satisfied. Main event was of course dumb but also really funny and unexpected

Sephzilla

Everyone pissed about Goldberg squashing Brock because THE STREAK and THE CENA MATCH need to realize that those things lost their relevance when Brock lost the belt and didn't lose it cleanly.

Everyone pissed about Goldberg squashing Brock because THE STREAK and THE CENA MATCH need to realize that those things lost their relevance when Brock lost the belt and didn't lose it cleanly.
People are so fickle.

It's fake, stop trying to make sense of fiction. The only person it has to make sense to is.... VKM!

DMczaf

Also, say what you will about Brock...but he's a god damn professional wrestler. Did the job with no funny business and put Goldberg over like a champ.

we literally watched a 1998 WCW Goldberg match

in 2016

suffice to say, it was the hardest I ever marked out in my life.

Not even mad it took 13 years for them to figure out how the fuck to book Goldberg

Because you know what? They figured it out. They did it. And they did it against the worst piece of shit we all were sick of and we all knew they were sick of too. They did it, we did it, I did it

This is the greatest night in the history of WWE

I expected the Brock kickout and then the shocked look on Goldberg's face.

I didn't believe the win was coming until it happened.

I was in the same boat. By the time the three count happened and it cut to the crowd I was in full laughter mode.

Those crowd reactions were easily StreakOver-level gifworthy

Not even mad it took 13 years for them to figure out how the fuck to book Goldberg

Because you know what? They figured it out. They did it. And they did it against the worst piece of shit we all were sick of and we all knew they were sick of too. They did it, we did it, I did it

This is the greatest night in the history of WWE

Speak for yourself

Guys how was Cena tonight?

Golden

DMczaf

Best moment of the night was the REAL Goldberg entrance with geek ass rent a cops knocking on his locker room door.

That's all I needed.

Also, say what you will about Brock...but he's a god damn professional wrestler. Did the job with no funny business and put Goldberg over like a champ.
Probably because Bill is a good friend of his and at the end of the day, he's still making millions. Brock isn't afraid to do business. He likes things to make sense. Like that cena bs they pulled when he first came back, it was dumb and they're lucky he didn't decide to say fuck it and go home like he originally did. Brock isn't a mark.

Sephzilla

After the second spear you could tell that Brock was selling those spears like he was goddamn shot. Thats why I figured we'd get a proper Goldberg match

GunBR

Guys, what happened with Eva Marie?
I forgot about Natalya, so during Nikki fuckery I thought for a second that Eva would be back

I've shit on WCW, in particular late WCW, quite a bit, sometimes facetiously and sometimes seriously.

But I definitely feel happy for the #TeamWCW tonight. Major catharsis that was 15+ years in the making.

Fox318

All he cares about is his paycheck.

Moments like this is when it's great. HHH would have never done shit like this.

Tagyhag

Guys, what happened with Eva Marie?
I forgot about Natalya, so during Nikki fuckery I thought for a second that Eva would be back

Wish my girls on team blue good luck tonight, but also not to get to comfy cuz I'll be back before you know it ?? ??@WWE #SurviorSeries

— Eva Marie (@natalieevamarie) November 20, 2016

And here I thought they just gave her gimmick to Curt and called it a day. Vince probably really likes her.

ReiGun

I'd hope so but Steph basically said it wasn't fully his fault after Mick defended him and so she didn't seem to care.

Given how wishy-washy Stephanie's character is though, it's still entirely possible she calls him out in the first 20 minutes of Raw and fires him on the spot.

And here I thought they just gave her gimmick to Curt and called it a day. Vince probably really likes her.

She's a featured cast member on Total Divas. Trust and believe they are invested in Eva Marie.

Given how wishy-washy Stephanie's character is though, it's still entirely possible she calls him out in the first 20 minutes of Raw and fires him on the spot.

She's a featured cast member on Total Divas. Trust and believe they are invested in Eva Marie.

That's true because she fucking sucks right now... god.

Shoot- Corbin is better off in RAW. Plenty of mid card jobbers he can feud with. Even with Rome
Nah, he'll be am afterthought on that show. No one has good booking or direction on Raw. Raw is basically the pr show.

Brand this.

Brand that.

You notice when they started doing all of this extracurricular bs more people tuned away? No one cares about that shit. And the reason why sd hasn't topped Raw is because some still think it is on Thursday, all of your sitcoms come on Tuesday, and most probably think it's bullshit.

The funniest thing I heard today is that Vince would hand down the company on his death bed begging hunter not to go private just so the brand pr shit can thrive lol.

FUCK! WHY DID SUMMER OF 2007 HAVE TO HAPPEN?!

Striker

In hindsight, taking away that legacy for the Undertaker's streak makes no sense. They did fuck all with Lesnar post-Streak. All it did was allow Heyman to coin more cliches and catch phrases to spew over and over.

Cool for Goldberg and his kid that they allowed this to happen. Know damn well big nose wouldn't have jobbed like that.

Top Bottom