• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Maybe Kev and Chris should stop pandering to the crowd for cheap pops and help the babyfaces get over. Might help too.

LOL what is this?

They are legit the only thing super entertaining on the mic on Raw.

No one is going to save Roman with the character he has and Rollins has sparkle crotch.

Maybe WWE should get faces with good characters so the fans wouldn't gravitate to the only guys who are any good right now

Owens isn't helping his case with the most blatant pandering to the crowd he does in most of his matches.

?

He trash talks... if people liked the guy he was against they'd boo him.

Again nothing is Owens fault here.

You're essentially asking the only entertaining guys to be less entertaining for no good reason.

Heyman looks pretty good with stubble.
Laser pointing is still a big thing. A week or so ago the Texans QB got a green laser pointer at his face when he dropped back to throw a pass. Fucked up. He didn't need help losing that game
People are the worst. That freaking Seinfeld episode came out like 20 years.

Every event has that. So you all won't be of an annoyance to Taker.

Gafmania 33, we should all meet up the night before or something.
Are you planning on going to NXT that weekend as well?

Heyman looks pretty good with stubble.
People are the worst. That freaking Seinfeld episode came out like 20 years.

Are you planning on going to NXT that weekend as well?
No thanks, I don't go to indy shows. I'll be at something to wrestle with................ BRUCE PRICHARD

It's ok Heyman, we'll end Berg's career at Mania. It's ok bub.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Heyman is pretty good when he doesn't have to cut the same goddamn promo

I love that they used a silly Fantasy Warfare tagline and WWE 2k17 blatant marketing campaign to justify why they treated it lightly.

Ok Heyman just made that angle work 1000%

scjlf71qcgplbxfjkkky.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The Royal Rumble has always been my favorite PPV by a country mile.

Angry Grimace

New Day obviously turning heel so that Enzo and Cass can remove their titles without changing alignment

Heyman just completely reversed my opinion on that Survivor Series match.

I'm 100% on board and bought in. This is the best storytelling they've done in ages

Top Bottom