• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Drew's off Global Wars as well, that card may be cursed, that's Elgin, Haskins, and now Drew needing replacing

CwbrDN0XgAA3DBV.jpg:large

Zach

Halloween Havoc '95. In 2016.

Data West gave it an A+. The Chronological PPV Super Grades Executive Committee awarded it an F.

Who's wrong? Who's right? YOU BE THE JUDGE.

#Decision2016

Drew's off Global Wars as well, that card may be cursed, that's Elgin, Haskins, and now Drew needing replacing

Fucking hell, EVOLVE have pulled their finger out:

"November 4th: We regret to inform you that Drew Galloway has to cancel off next week's EVOLVE cards. He explains the situation on his Twitter. This obviously will lead to lineup changes that we are working on right now. However, we have a mind-blowing replacement....

Tommy End signed with WWE and made his NXT debut last night. WWE/NXT has stepped up while EVOLVE is in need of a replacement. Tommy End will wrestle at EVOLVE 72 in Queens, NY and EVOLVE 73 in Joppa, MD. This is historic! These will be dark matches for the live crowd only. We'll have much more on this on Monday."

klonere

Banned
Oh, missed that. I assume it's a WWE stipulation, the Regal stuff has always been live crowd only, though he was on PROGRESS's VOD, so who knows.

Jim has to put up with Regal putting him down all the time so I assume that's what he gets in return.

Good deal.

WWEShop has some $5 DVDs including

Scott Hall
Sting
NXT Vol 1

Been wanting the Scott Hall one for a while, yay. Woulda gotten just that one even with the 6.99 shipping.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Most of the ECW stuff is TV-MA too.

Good old violence

I just meant its one of the few WWE branded events that are TV-MA.

Most of them are matches where there's really ridiculous blood, e.g. Eddie Guerrero at Judgment Day '04 where he fucked up that blade job and bled like a stuck pig. Also Judgment Day the next year with Cena's "I Quit" match with JBL where they were bleeding all over the place (although frankly, in the '05 JD, the "Kurt Angle tries to rape Booker T's wife" stuff is way more deserving of a TV-MA). Also, the '99 Rumble is TV-MA because of the match where Rock scrambled Mick Foley's brains with about 10 unprotected chair shots. And of course, the PPV that contained a match where Vince choked out Stephanie with a pipe is TV-14 because hey no one bled during the match!

Top Bottom