• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Heroman

Banned
show_match_icon.php

Needs to be Kane vs Taker, possible double retirement match. But then that'd also mean losing Kane, so...I'm conflicted.

Nocturnowl, please advise.

Bubba T

Really surprised they haven't added any stakes to the Survivor Series matches yet.

Seems like the best option would be your brand gets an NXT call-up for each match you win. Win the tag-team match, call up an NXT tag team; win the women's elimination match, get a woman from NXT...

When was the last time a SS match meant anything?

When was the last time a WWE match meant anything?

Pikma

Banned
What the fuck was the point of him burying Rusev if the US Championship will take the fucking backseat now?

It's like Reigns gets the more stupid side out of Vince

Anth0ny

I'm thinking screw finish with Jericho involvement leading to the rematch at Rumble, where Reigns goes over clean and the build to mania begins. Maybe Goldberg wins the rumble.

What the fuck was the point of him burying Rusev if the US Championship will take the fucking backseat now?

It's like Reigns gets the more stupid side out of Vince

Rusev is a foreign heel cartoon character jobber. He was not invented to get over, and will not be booked to get over.

Really surprised they haven't added any stakes to the Survivor Series matches yet.

Seems like the best option would be your brand gets an NXT call-up for each match you win. Win the tag-team match, call up an NXT tag team; win the women's elimination match, get a woman from NXT...

That would be cool as a viewer and fan, but why would the wrestlers competing be motivated to win? Why would they want to win the match to have somebody potentially taking their spot?

Pikma

Banned
I'm thinking screw finish with Jericho involvement leading to the rematch at Rumble, where Reigns goes over clean and the build to mania begins. Maybe Goldberg wins the rumble.

Rusev is a foreign heel cartoon character jobber. He was not invented to get over, and will not be booked to get over.
Oh I know that, as I said before I think Rusev is mediocre shit, but what bothers me the most is seeing belts used as fucking accessories

Anth0ny

roman's been out of the main event picture for months now

he's paid his dues in the mid card

it's time to bring him back to the main event! everyone will cheer him now!

Raw64life

Styles is the perfect opponent for Taker at this stage of his career. Won't happen though.

Didn't Reigns/Owens happen twice in the last month, one time in a steel cage? Now we get to see them fight 4-5 more times. Yay.............

imBask

Banned
Styles is the perfect opponent for Taker at this stage of his career. Won't happen though.

Didn't Reigns/Owens happen twice in the last month, one time in a steel cage? Now we get to see them fight 4-5 more times. Yay.............

is he really though? 10 years ago, Taker would've accepted to take the beating, and give one too

I doubt 51 year old Taker would allow Styles to go nuts

Nekofrog

Banned
Still can't believe how they used DDP in the invasion now that its behind me in my rewatch. No diamond cutter, no BANG, no hand sign, despite 3/4 of the audience doing it anyway.

Now he's this motivational speaker and the crowd STILL loses their shit for him and chants his catch phrases and the cutter gets huge pops. What a fucking missed opportunity. The crowd wants to love him so bad.

And it's only the iPPVs.

FloSlam is doing a pretty bad job of explaining that announcement. Stuff is supposed to be less confusing, not more

It was admittedly a tough situation. Beyond's president wanted to talk with FloSlam in depth because he (on the PWPonderings podcast) seemed and was hesitant to get involved when the announcement of FloSlam was fresh. Essentially how PWG feels about DVDs, Beyond feels about Youtube, and they don't want to lose those views/that audience by basically abandoning it unless they're financially in a position to do so without risk.

Top Bottom