• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Menome

I remember reading it sold only like half of what the first game made, even though it's now available on PS4

Worse than that. A quarter.

A shame really, it looks pretty damn good. I'll still grab it, but I worry I'll curse it like I did Battleborn.

Sephzilla

Worse than that. A quarter.

A shame really, it looks pretty damn good. I'll still grab it, but I worry I'll curse it like I did Battleborn.

I think Titanfall 2 might have some legs and get a boost around the holidays because everyone I've talked to says Titanfall 2 is pretty legit and better than the first game. So hopefully it will have some positive word of mouth. Im planning on getting it around the holidays.

klonere

Banned
I know AR Fox is banned but I can't not post this in FLIPVEMBER

Cwjib8JWQAAKKEO.jpg:small

Sephzilla

shoot : I only played multiplayer, single player in FPS is stupid 99.9% of the time

Generally, yeah, you're right. But man, Halo 1 and COD4 had really fucking dope single player modes

#SHOOT - Half Life 1's single player is pretty great too, Half Life 2's is overrated

Sephzilla

Shoot: Halo 2 is still the best Halo campaign

Nah, can't agree with this one. Arbiter's missions suck, the Delta Halo missions are a fucking chore, adding boss battles to Halo was a bad idea, and the game has no ending.

Halo 1 > Halo 3 > ODST > Halo 2 > Reach > Fuck the rest

If Halo 5 had one more meaty Master Chief mission, that would probably be my second favorite. Don't know what they were thinking having the big dog's role so limited.

Sephzilla

I think the problem is the wwf have damaged submissions a lot. Many top guys used to have their own submission that nobody else used and the American crowds got lit for them - benoit's crossface, angle's ankle lock, jericho's proper lion tamer WOJ.

Now only the women use them as finishers, and generally they're not even worked that long - or that well in terms of ring positioning - to get the crowd hyped for them. The men just use them as a spot, not a truly credible manoeuvre that can end the match, and there's less unique "Only this guy does this" submissions. And so nobody buys them as the finish.

Since I grew up a big Bret Hart fan, I really dislike what's happened to submissions in modern day WWF.

If Halo 5 had one more meaty Master Chief mission, that would probably be my second favorite. Don't know what they were thinking having the big dog's role so limited.

In general I really hate what 343 has done with the Halo lore since taking over. Bungie started the downward decline but 343 straight up started turning Master Chief into some predestined hero.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
ospreay also had his neck taped up at power struggle

first thing he does is bump on his neck

guess yall better enjoy your nerdy flip boy while he can still walk without a cane.

klonere

Banned
Here's a good fuck your flippy shit gif

xvJ0Y1P.gif

Ospreay/Ricochet are the goddamn worst when they face each other

It seems like the new KENTA vs Marufuji. It's excess for excess sake and some people are going to hate it and others love it but nothing in between.

Sephzilla

Yup.

And man, look at the figure four leglock. Flair and Hart made the figure four LEGIT in the wwf, and now it's a joke.

I honestly blame The Rock for killing the Sharpshooter in WWE.

I replayed Halo 1 when the MCC came out. It is now my least favorite in the series, well below Halo 4 even. It has not aged well at all. The level design is repetitive and annoying.

I can't disagree more. MCC made me appreciate Halo 1's campaign all the more and made me realize how much of a chore Halo 2 is in comparison. And Halo 3's campaign is basically built around making you remember everything that was good about the first game. Like seriously, Halo 3 ends with you fighting Guilty Spark in the control room of the first Halo ring and then you do a Warthog escape sequence while driving around the island from Silent Cartographer.

Halo 1 Silent Cartographer > your favorite level

klonere

Banned
looking at that Haskins/Ospreay gif you kinda tell he's slowed down since. He definitely lost a lot of definition in his musculature and just seems...snappier in that.

Haskins :(

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm ok with Vader destroying his legacy since he had the balls to talk shit about Hash's workrate.

Mother fucker Hash will smoke when he wants to and you will be happy to be in the same venue as him.

2poyw6u.gif

I seem to recall this gif being panned in this community. Yet there are people who like the match from which your gif is. Why.

Shit, I like the match YOUR gif is from. Wrestling fans can be such stick-in-the-muds, stop worrying about why people like shit you don't get and concentrate on what you DO like.

Also, not a hivemind.

Nah, can't agree with this one. Arbiter's missions suck, the Delta Halo missions are a fucking chore, adding boss battles to Halo was a bad idea, and the game has no ending.

Halo 1 > Halo 3 > ODST > Halo 2 > Reach > Fuck the rest
I enjoyed the Arbiter missions personally, and I just found the plot the most engrossing out of all of the games. Ending never bothered me although being able to play Halo 3 straight after helped.

klonere

Banned
Tbh even though I fucking love the flips if I ran a promotion I'd ban all finisher kickouts, have properly applied submissions be insta tap outs and have head kicks/strkes be random knockout finishes alongside regular finishers. any sort of moves on the floor outside will lead to countouts for the person taking the move.

still have loads of flips though.

Top Bottom