• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Sephzilla

8bbYwkf.0.gif

Imagine how much GAF would lose their shit if Rollins Superplexed Cena only for Cena to immediately pick up Rollins and give him a powerbomb.

Tbh even though I fucking love the flips if I ran a promotion I'd ban all finisher kickouts, have properly applied submissions be insta tap outs and have head kicks/strkes be random knockout finishes alongside regular finishers. any sort of moves on the floor outside will lead to countouts for the person taking the move.

still have loads of flips though.
NMW?

No mercy wrestling?

Just heard about jezza/sincara

Man, jericho doesn't take shit from anyone does he? This must be like the 100th altercation he's been involved in.

Recall

Yeah, this is the one thing about that gif that bugs me. Someone no sells a fucking superplex

Indy wrestling is a common place for no selling moves just as many in the big promotions suck at it too.

Isn't selling more than just grabbing your back and yelling ow? Selling would mean the next time you attempt a lift your back would stop your from doing so or hurt you in the process, which you would exemplify by holding it or gesturing your pain.

The gif your complaining about shows Eddie Edwards reversing the move Davey normally hits after the superplex by sending Davey outside.

There was a brief altercation and pull apart Sunday night involving Chris Jericho and Sin Cara while the Raw crew was traveling from Leeds, England, to today's Raw tapings in Glasgow, Scotland.

As of now, WWE hasn't made any kind of statement regarding the incident, although Sin Cara (real name Jorge Arias) was kicked off the bus the crew was traveling on.

The description of what happened was that Arias was making annoying noises while on the tour bus and even though people were telling him to stop, he kept doing it. This led to Jericho more forcefully telling him to stop, resulting in Arias telling him to f**k off. Words were exchanged and Arias threw a wild right at Jericho before everyone jumped in to break it up. Jericho bit Arias' finger during the skirmish.

Arias was then kicked off the bus.

One description was that he snapped in two seconds without any warning or reason.

Jericho posted a cryptic Instagram video where there was swelling under his left eye. He said that if you hear any reports about him ripping somebody's face off with his teeth, he blamed them on bath salts and jokingly compared them to GHB and Ecstasy.

Earlier this year, Jericho and Brock Lesnar got in a backstage altercation after SummerSlam.
http://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/chris-jericho-sin-cara-get-altercation-after-wwe-event-224136

Ha!

Kornflayx

I'm ok with Vader destroying his legacy since he had the balls to talk shit about Hash's workrate.

Mother fucker Hash will smoke when he wants to and you will be happy to be in the same venue as him.

He did what? Hash is the goddamn greatest wrestler to ever step foot into the carny circle

klonere

Banned
Any standout recent shows from any outside promotions I should checkout? Dragon Gate/BJW etc?

Gate of Destiny just happened over in Dragon Gate. I'm halfway through the show and its been a hoot as always. Flamita/Eita didn't quite live up to expectations but those were very high. The trios title match was suitably insane. I've still got the Twin Gate title match (which is said to be incredible) and Tozawa's Last Match left but the show has definitely been worth a watch up until now.

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/0B5rK95X3mRiiZk8yUVpCVTNzYjQ

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Diamond Dallas PageVerified account ‏@RealDDP 19h19 hours ago
I haven’t talked to @SCOTTHALLNWO yet because I’m in Dominican Republic at a @DDPYOGA Workshop, but from what I've understand he is Ok. DDP
something something good times dont last bad guy do

You know what, I'm done with the term "indie wrestling" - it's ridiculous to pigeonhole the vast majority of promotions under one banner (which quite a few of you use in a derogatory manner).

It almost as if since pro wrestling is a work it can be almost anything.

Who would've guessed that individual people have different tastes? Or that the genre of professional wrestling is so wide and varied that people can appreciate completely disparate styles, while others may only defer to a single particular style? Remarkable!

Menome

Is Jericho just making sure that Sin Cara can't point at the Wrestlemania sign next year by systematically biting off each one of his fingers?

Gate of Destiny just happened over in Dragon Gate. I'm halfway through the show and its been a hoot as always. Flamita/Eita didn't quite live up to expectations but those were very high. The trios title match was suitably insane. I've still got the Twin Gate title match (which is said to be incredible) and Tozawa's Last Match left but the show has definitely been worth a watch up until now.

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/0B5rK95X3mRiiZk8yUVpCVTNzYjQ

Thanks, I'll give it a look (in chunks, of course).

Meltz says he thinks HOF may have been moved to friday because in previous years, wrestlers would go to the bar with the legends and stay up half the night listening to their stories and getting hammered hours before the biggest show of the year

Is that movie bad?

No, it's an all time great. I thought you were just interested in the togas though, not the show quality

klonere

Banned
I'm pretty sure I've seen that Mass Effect trailer before.

Like, every other video game/superhero movie trailer I've seen in the last 3 or so years.

imBask

Banned
Meltz says he thinks HOF may have been moved to friday because in previous years, wrestlers would go to the bar with the legends and stay up half the night listening to their stories and getting hammered hours before the biggest show of the year

No, it's an all time great. I thought you were just interested in the togas though, not the shoq quality

and they think wrestlers who are all in the same place at the same time won't get hammered on saturday regardless?

Top Bottom