• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Fox318

Fuuuuuuuuuck this show

Someone post some god damn VADUH gifs

tumblr_nksx8jUfto1tihmddo1_400.gif

tumblr_nkp46nyQy01tihmddo2_r1_400.gif

AmusedSpecificFirebelliedtoad.gif

And the faces of his victims

ospraycountingthelights.gif

Meltz says he thinks HOF may have been moved to friday because in previous years, wrestlers would go to the bar with the legends and stay up half the night listening to their stories and getting hammered hours before the biggest show of the year

No, it's an all time great. I thought you were just interested in the togas though, not the shoq quality
Nah, 9 is a guilty pleasure. The scenery, the giant Gonzalez entrance, the commentary, the fuckery at the end(lol), and it was a damn cartoon basically.

and they think wrestlers who are all in the same place at the same time won't get hammered on saturday regardless?

Well, a lot of today's stars won't, because they don't drink hard like the older guys.

Nah, 9 is a guilty pleasure. The scenery, the giant Gonzalez entrance, the commentary, the fuckery at the end(lol), and it was a damn cartoon basically.

I forget, did he wear that creepy muscle suit at 9?

tm24

its weird cos all the puro heads on Twitter are referring to some unnamed beef between NJPW and Rush that would preclude this from happening.

Well, it's not exactly Rush, but last year Diamnte Azul who was Rush's partner trashed a hotel room and was banned from NJPW.

Man there is no bigger source of "lemme get my shit in brah" than Japanese curtain jerking young boy six man tags.

I mean, Dragon Gate is Dragon Gate, but I see it all over.

klonere

Banned
Man there is no bigger source of "lemme get my shit in brah" than Japanese curtain jerking young boy six man tags.

I mean, Dragon Gate is Dragon Gate, but I see it all over.

the best bit is the finish is a moonsault where the young boy nearly fucking kills himself.

This needs to be the gif that opens Hosscember and formally closes out Flipvember.

you can't open up Hosscember with a superkick!

klonere

Banned
Did someone say Kickcember

ty2yuKQ.gif

Incidentally I think this is the last good thing Taichi did.

Well, it's not exactly Rush, but last year Diamnte Azul who was Rush's partner trashed a hotel room and was banned from NJPW.

Ah, okay now that makes more sense. Fucking Twitter "insiders".

Sephzilla

That "What was the most violent movie you watched as a kid?" thread is hilarious because it seems like so many parents let their kids watch RoboCop when they were really young. And it's also kind of shocking because I remember that RoboCop had a pretty decent action figure line marketed directly towards kids, even though RoboCop is one of the most heavy R-Rated movies ever.

I'm all in for anything that isn't Nashcember, because it's insulting that he'd have a theme month but Terry Funk doesn't.

Dustycember, if you weeel.

FOREMBER! FOREMBER! FOREMBER!

That "What was the most violent movie you watched as a kid?" thread is hilarious because it seems like so many parents let their kids watch RoboCop when they were really young. And it's also kind of shocking because I remember that RoboCop had a pretty decent action figure line marketed directly towards kids, even though RoboCop is one of the most heavy R-Rated movies ever.

That shit tricked everyone I think

FOREMBER! FOREMBER! FOREMBER!
I haven't seen Robocop in years but I remember watching them when I was 4,5,etc and I don't even remember them being violent. Hell, I had loads of robocop action figures. Like the big one that makes blasting noises.

Sephzilla

We're not getting Hosscember, we're probably getting something stupid since Bronx man is making the thread.

Bronx Man thinks he's making the thread.

DTA.

I haven't seen Robocop in years but I remember watching them when I was 4,5,etc and I don't even remember them being violent. Hell, I had loads of robocop action figures. Like the big one that makes blasting noises.

I had the gang member toys that came with the little blast caps things

Shit, wasn't Freddy Krueger advertised to kids back in the day too with action figures and shit?

The 80s and 90s were fucking awesome.

Top Bottom