• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Sephzilla

What I'm curious about is how fucking pissed Vince is going to be come Raw next week after Trump loses.

I'm curious to see which closet Trump supporters on wrassleGAF expose themselves with nuclear levels of salt on Tuesday night.

I doubt you're going to see that much salt from Trump supporters on GAF because the moderators will likely do a good job of mitigating all of that and, likely, putting Trump supporters on the banned list quickly. Facebook, however, is going to be a fucking mountain of salt on Tuesday. I'm legitimately shocked at how many Trump supporters I've seen on my Facebook feed.

tbh I would just hide

That would be a smart thing to do. Doing a smart thing almost by default means you can't be a Trump supporter

These are excellent points.

I would also suggest anyone voting in person tomorrow practice shooting the double in case of voter intimidation. Bring Mr. Fuji dust as well.

Kaladin

I voted early, even though I fear my state will go red as usual. I know the county will at least, damn rednecks and old people who would vote republican even if a broom stick was running.

Kaladin

This whole cycle has been so damn unpredictable, I wouldn't be shocked if the whole country loses power the minute the first polls close. I think it's the unpredictability that has people worried too. It's too damn close.

Sephzilla

Sorry, I don't mean to go full political talk here. But I just legitimately can't wrap my head around how people can support Trump. If you're a woman, why on Earth are you supporting a man who's on record for saying he doesn't respect women? If you're a minority, why? And if you have any sense of a brain, why do you think a guy who's filed for bankruptcy multiple times and lost billions of dollars is remotely qualified to handle the economy of an entire country? Like, the dude is so clearly not qualified to be president at any level.

But oh man, Hillary might have some emails on her fucking Zune

l4TDHP6.gif

Pikma

Banned
Here's a shoot:

All your gimmick name proposals are shit

Here's a superior idea:

Fuckyourgimmickcember Wrasslin

Loads of UK wrestlers having WWE tryouts...always thought guys like Pete Dunne, Tyler Bate and Travis Bank would be on their radar, but it'd be a shame to lose them before they've accomplished a bit more.

Zach

Fellow WrassleGAFers,

I hope you're voting for Hillary Rodham Clinton tomorrow. Especially those of you who are from another country and/or deceased.

Your friend (and lover, Data West),
Zach

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I am legit concerned about Goldberg's health. He hasn't done much in a ring beyond a jackhammer and a spear in years, let alone selling and taking actual moves.

I don't expect an actual 20 minute match. I expect it to be shenanigans.

cordy

Banned
Any segment Hogan's in I refuse to watch it. Regardless of the wrestlers, angles, how long he's there, I'm just not taking part. Fuck Hogan. I don't give a damn about anyone having pics of them wearing Hogan gear while eating a fruit roll-up as a kid. I'm not watching any of his segments.

Sephzilla

This election is really the WrestleMania 2000 of elections.

-- We have Hillary - A shady career politician who would be getting crushed right now if she was going up against anyone besides Adolf Hitler: Orange Crush Flavor. Instead she looks like the most reasonable outcome.

-- WWE Hall of Famer Donald Trump - A candidate fresh out of 2006's cult classic film Idiocracy. A cartoon character who would have been booted a while ago had literally anyone competent opposed him.

-- Jill Stein - An anti-vax pandering third party candidate.

-- Gary Johnson - A man who still doesn't know what planet he currently lives on

in my 25 years of career I've always voted for myself because you can bet your ass I won't put anyone else over but I might make an exception for you, tag team partner
One day, I may ask you to do me a favour and I'm sure I can trust you to do the right thing brother.

This election is really the WrestleMania 2000 of elections.

-- We have Hillary - A shady career politician who would be getting crushed right now if she was going up against anyone besides Adolf Hitler: Orange Crush Flavor. Instead she looks like the most reasonable outcome.

-- WWE Hall of Famer Donald Trump - A candidate fresh out of 2006's cult classic film Idiocracy. A cartoon character who would have been booted a while ago had literally anyone competent opposed him.

-- Jill Stein - An anti-vax pandering third party candidate.

-- Gary Johnson - A man who still doesn't know what planet he currently lives on

A McMahon in every corner!!!

Anyone going to the EVE show on the 26th? Manami Toyota in London!

Grabbed a ticket, might sack off XWA the next day so I can still go to PROGRESS and see Riddle vs Ospreay. Need them to announce Manami's matches already.

At the arena for WWE show in Aberdeen, good chance it ends up being better than the RAW tonight lol. Less shenanigans and more actual wrestling.

Top Bottom