• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
there's a kick
fujiodshve07.gif

EVOLVE put up Hero vs Riddle 2 for free;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je-mzHaqJX8

If watching indie wrestling isn't beneath you, check this one out, friends.

Great match.

Everytime I see Riddle, I just think of Kerry von Erich. Riddle just has so much natural charisma. Hope he cuts the pot (if he hasn't already), he could be a top face anywhere.

Chris Hero is an incredible worker, but....that gut. I'm no Vince, but if he's going to have a gut that hangs over his trunks he should probably wear a tshirt. I remember reading that he had back pain a few years ago which made it very hard for him to train. Was that true, and is it still the case?

Tomorrow's election day. I'm worried about this country fucking up.

Man, the other week I got the nakamura shirt someone was promoting in the last thread. Pretty happy with it as there is NO wwf logo on the outside at all (just a printed one on the inside).

Then a couple of days later I hear the mcmahons are helping to fund trump. Can't believe the first time I give those carnies money in two years I hear this shit just a couple of days later. :/

#Shoot Monday:

I still give two shits about Goldberg being back.

Why shouldn't you, he's been used sparingly and well

I remember reading that he had back pain a few years ago which made it very hard for him to train. Was that true, and is it still the case?

Not sure, though I can't imagine how your back pain can be so bad that you can't train or diet yet you can Wrestle several times a week which in no way is better for your body or your back.

Kaladin

I am legit concerned about Goldberg's health. He hasn't done much in a ring beyond a jackhammer and a spear in years, let alone selling and taking actual moves.

I am legit concerned about Goldberg's health. He hasn't done much in a ring beyond a jackhammer and a spear in years, let alone selling and taking actual moves.
From what I've heard, he hasn't spent the past decade sitting on his ass. He trains in something I can't remember what though.

Tagyhag

Diamond Dallas PageVerified account
‏@RealDDP
I haven’t talked to @SCOTTHALLNWO yet because I’m in Dominican Republic at a @DDPYOGA Workshop, but from what I've understand he is Ok. DDP

Let's hope

Top Bottom