• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Kaladin

It seems odd to me that during this European tour that WWE is doing a live event in the same country they're running a Monday Night Raw taping. They're even less than 3 hours apart. I've driven farther to get to Monday Night Raw.

It seems odd to me that WWE is doing a live event in the same country they're running a Monday Night Raw taping. They're even less than 3 hours apart. I've driven farther to get to Monday Night Raw.

Good luck getting from Aberdeen to Glasgow in three hours lol.

Not a chance when you factor in city traffic.

Just saying, it's a good distance one could travel in less than a day and very likely make it back that evening if you had to see Raw over a house show.

There's also the ticket prices to consider. I am three rows back from the ring for less than £80. At RAW that gets you a shitty seat way up in the stands somewhere.

Anth0ny

Trumpcember is the only answer.

also, if the show is taped today, I wonder if that stream will be up that has cole talking during the commercials. that was neat.

Brothers of Construction is still the best ATTACK! gimmick, has me in stitches when they start giving quotes to fix up the ring.

Like what I've seen of Drew Parker elsewhere, him and Ethan Silver make a good tag team.

she was supposed to be wrestling blue nikita, no?

Ah, I'd completely missed that - well, as long as I get a singles match I'm not complaining.

Kaladin

Have they done a Lapsed Fan on December to Dismember 2006?

Seriously, look at this crap. It looks bad even on paper:

Dark Match
Rene Dupree vs. Stevie Richards

Tag Team Match
MNM (Mercury & Nitro) (w/Melina) vs. Team Extreme (Jeff Hardy & Matt Hardy)

Singles Match
Balls Mahoney vs. Matt Striker

Tag Team Match
Elijah Burke & Sylvester Terkay vs. The FBI (Little Guido & Tony Mamaluke) (w/Trinity)

Singles Match
Daivari (w/The Great Khali) vs. Tommy Dreamer

Mixed Tag Team Match
Ariel & Kevin Thorn vs. Kelly Kelly & Mike Knox

ECW World Heavyweight Title Extreme Elimination Chamber Match
The Big Show (c) vs. Bobby Lashley vs. CM Punk vs. Hardcore Holly vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Test

On top of that : Only two matches were announced prior to the show, they did a bait and switch with Sabu for Hardcore Holly in the main event, this show got 90,000 buys worldwide, there was so much shit before (RVD) and after this show (Heyman) that it's hard to keep up with. It's just quite possibly the biggest shit show WWE has put on and it only clocked in at 2 hours 15 min or so.

klonere

Banned
Dunne, got to be.

I'm also hoping Ospreay wins his match so we can have a Havoc/Ospreay face off spot in the main event.

The great thing about how they booked it is that outside of maybe TK Cooper or the Hunters, you can make a case for everyone who'd make it into the main event.

It's going to be impossible to go unspoiled though, I'm fucking raging.

I've got one for you.

I'm an Arab and have a Half Brother in Colorado who is not (same mom, who's American; different dads).

He voted Trump for Immigration.

We're done now.

wtf wow

I mean I shouldn't be surprised some people who aren't full cis/white/male power combo still have the FYGM mentality but I am

DMczaf

On top of that : Only two matches were announced prior to the show, they did a bait and switch with Sabu for Hardcore Holly in the main event, this show got 90,000 buys worldwide, there was so much shit before (RVD) and after this show (Heyman) that it's hard to keep up with. It's just quite possibly the biggest shit show WWE has put on and it only clocked in at 2 hours 15 min or so.

The show that causes Heyman to leave the company for several years...

Anth0ny

Lapsed Vince put it perfectly: "I will make it so my theory becomes a reality"

Vince never believed in ECW. so he killed the fuck out of it.

Whoever gives money for this shit, needs to have a refund imo. Show would get so many laughs from the co owners.

Sephzilla

I still remember the face I made when Del Rio won the rumble. It was like this

giphy.gif

Honestly, Vince trying to make Del Rio happen in some ways was way more annoying than him trying to make Roman happen. Mostly because Del Rio was so incredibly boring and got no heat at all. At least Roman gets some kind of fucking reaction.

It would have honestly been better if he admitted as much

Instead he blamed Heyman, Punk, the fans, everyone that wasn't himself for its death

Never giving something a chance to succeed, then blaming everyone else when it ends up not succeeding, is straight up evil

Kaladin

Cena's still there while doing the movies and TV show, but I doubt that will be the case forever.

I give Cena a year before he's only there for big shows.

ECW was trash anyways, it was just a show for heyman to take advantage of stupid people. The only people who really thought it was good was the really hardcore geeks.

Anth0ny

cena is already well into his part timer transition.

good for him. the goal of all fake athletes should be to one day leave fake sports and enter the world of real entertainment.

Kaladin

So, the PS4 Pro is going to flop, right guys?

I mean....it's a mid-cycle console upgrade that requires third party devs to upgrade their games to work with the new features, and even then it's hit and miss.

So.......expensive flop?

Sephzilla

Cena's jabs at The Rock for going Hollywood always had a veil of hypocrisy over them because even back then Cena was trying to go Hollywood but couldn't do it unless Vince was bankrolling the movie. So it always came off as Cena just looking jealous because Rock did something Cena hadn't been able to do yet. Now that Cena is actually getting some mainstream exposure without Vince holding his hand, Cena is doing exactly what Rock did.

So, the PS4 Pro is going to flop, right guys?

I mean....it's a mid-cycle console upgrade that requires third party devs to upgrade their games to work with the new features, and even then it's hit and miss.

So.......expensive flop?

I don't think it's going to flop but I don't think it's going to live up to expectations. I'm still thinking about getting one because, even though I don't have a 4k TV, the 1080p stuff they're talking about does sound kind of appealing to me.

cena is already well into his part timer transition.

good for him. the goal of all fake athletes should be to one day leave fake sports and enter the world of real entertainment.
Unless you're a mark who marries into the business and can't do anything outside of it.

I take it Sin Cara Knocking out Jericho backstage during the England tour is old news on Wrassle Gaf?

I just read the article on Yahoo.

Kaladin

I don't think it's going to flop but I don't think it's going to live up to expectations. I'm still thinking about getting one because, even though I don't have a 4k TV, the 1080p stuff they're talking about does sound kind of appealing to me.

It feels like an expensive double dip if you don't have a 4k TV.

Sephzilla

It feels like an expensive double dip if you don't have a 4k TV.

If Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3 were getting 1080p 60FPS patches for PS4 Pro I'd jump on it in a hearbeat. Right now I'm just going to wait and see if the system ends up looking worth it. Then maybe I'll jump on one.

Also, PS4 Pros looking ugly is factoring in.

Top Bottom