• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Kaladin

I still wish they'd go back to smaller sets

While part of me agrees, I love the new set that has the displays even on the floor of the entrance. Gives it a larger than life feel. if you're gonna have a big set, might as well be larger than life.

However, I do miss sets like these:

1280x720-vC5.jpg

Sephzilla

While part of me agrees, I love the new set that has the displays even on the floor of the entrance. Gives it a larger than life feel. if you're gonna have a big set, might as well be larger than life.

However, I do miss sets like these:

1280x720-vC5.jpg

I just think the larger sets end up making the talent look smaller, oddly enough. Not to mention these progressively larger stages are eating at potential seating.

imBask

Banned
I love how Jericho got into a couple of backstage fights in the past couple of months, yet everyone is blaming the other guy. Maybe he's the problem

I love how Jericho got into a couple of backstage fights in the past couple of months, yet everyone is blaming the other guy. Maybe he's the problem

Jericho's never been blamed for any of the (many) altercations he's been in over the years, AFAIK

So he always gets the benefit of the doubt in the next one.

Kaladin

So there is an audiobook for the Death Of WCW book that Bryan Alvarez wrote. He actually reads his own book.

I love audiobooks.

I enjoy Bryan Alvarez on podcasts.

Holy shit, he fails at reading an audiobook. He sounds like someone who doesn't normally read outloud. Kinda like a family member reading a newspaper article to you that they can't believe happened, so you've gotta hear it too.

Every time I see that picture I think Meltzer has a massive right arm until I scroll down a bit further and see it's someone else's head.

So there is an audiobook for the Death Of WCW book that Bryan Alvarez wrote. He actually reads his own book.

I love audiobooks.

Holy shit, he fails at reading an audiobook. He sounds like someone who doesn't normally read outloud. Kinda like a family member reading a newspaper article to you that they can't believe happened, so you've gotta hear it too.

I still can't believe it either and it's fifteen years ago now lol

Hex

Banned
Spoilers from RAW

WWE RAW in Glasgow, Scotland opened with Stephanie McMahon announcing that Seth Rollins will be the fifth man for Team RAW at Survivor Series. All of the participants came out and Stephanie made a five-way match for the main event. Roman Reigns was apparently booed heavily.
Noam Dar made his debut as part of the cruiserweight division and got a huge reaction from the crowd. There was a loud "ICW!" chant.

- Rich Swann and Sin Cara defeated Brian Kendrick and Noam Dar.

- The New Day came out with bagpipes and kilts. Xavier introduced Francesca II's Scottish cousin Agnes.

Fox318

I love audiobooks.

There is a reason why they audible takes so much time producing some books.

It takes time and its a craft to read properly.

Kaladin

There is a reason why they audible takes so much time producing some books.

It takes time and its a craft to read properly.

Oh I know, I listen to audiobooks quite often. It's a skill for sure because you have to be able to separate characters and shit for fiction and you have to read non-fiction so that the reader doesn't fall asleep on you.

Sephzilla

Spoilers from RAW

WWE RAW in Glasgow, Scotland opened with Stephanie McMahon announcing that Seth Rollins will be the fifth man for Team RAW at Survivor Series. All of the participants came out and Stephanie made a five-way match for the main event. Roman Reigns was apparently booed heavily.
Noam Dar made his debut as part of the cruiserweight division and got a huge reaction from the crowd. There was a loud "ICW!" chant.

- The New Day came out with bagpipes and kilts. Xavier introduced Francesca II's Scottish cousin Agnes.

So in other words,
prepare for an awkwardly "silent" crowd when Roman appears on Raw

Man, RAW spoilers.

Like back in the nineties when we'd check them out on the internet at school on tuesday morning before they aired in the UK

God bless the simulcast

Spoilers from RAW

Have a guy debut in his home country. Book him to lose.

WWE.jpeg

Hasney

Man, RAW spoilers.

Like back in the nineties when we'd check them out on the internet at school on tuesday morning before they aired in the UK

God bless the simulcast

Fuck that, I dodged spoilers.

The dumbest shit about the delay is that TNT still put Nitro head to head with Raw. We had the Friday Night Wars because one of them was too dumb to not put their show on earlier and less of a delay.

This is an underrated post

it means that
Zayn has a chance of moving to SD!!!!!!!!

I thought the point was
that Ziggler could lose the belt to Raw which would upset the Miz as he couldn't get his hands on it

Top Bottom