• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

imBask

Banned
there's enough material to make a "how they fucked up with Sami Zayn" documentary by now. I feel really bad for my boy but in a weird morbid way I wanna see just how bad it can get

EDIT: Okay, I didn't expect the image to be that big
CwsIMdhXgAEWIuY.jpg:small

Cesaro why do you do this to me?

(I don't particularly like Celtic either but they're not AS bad. Not that anybody here cares about Scottish football lol)

Anth0ny

there's enough material to make a "how they fucked up with Sami Zayn" documentary by now. I feel really bad for my boy but in a weird morbid way I wanna see just how bad it can get

"How they fucked up with _________" sounds like the start of a new WWE Network documentary series that could last for decades.

Fox318

That's a good argument and I agree with you for most of those points.

To me, I think it's just NXT retconning where most that happened in NXT means jack-shit on the main roster unless you're someone like Balor who was shot straight into the mega-push and thus you had to make a big deal out of.

Balor was straight shot only because that entrance is the type of director shit that Vince and HHH eat up.

The whole "Now look at hard cam for this lighting shot then look at floor cam number 2 for crowd shot for 10 seconds" is just the type of undertaker entrance shit they get their pants wet from.

Its the undertaker/HHH overproduced entrance shit.

Imagine if Bray works his voodoo cult leader magic on Braun and he just lies down in the ring willingly so the pin gets on him during the Survivor Series match.

Sephzilla

UiyVHS.gif

Truthfully, I bet Vince could have run and done at least as well as Trump will do.

In a Presidential election? No way in hell. Outside of professional wrestling Vince doesn't seem like has any remote clue of how the outside world works. Plus all of the shady shit he's done in the past would float up pretty fast.

Pikma

Banned
I'd love if this somehow paved the way for Sami to win and go to Smackdown but he's gonna lose to Ziggler and then we'll be back to square one unfortunately.

I'd love to see Sami on Smackdown but I don't want him to win a belt like this, it'd be just so random

Sephzilla

I mean, if Linda McMahon - who by all stretch of the imagination seems like a way more electable human being than Vince - can't get an office in government there's no way in hell Vince would.

In a Presidential election? No way in hell. Outside of professional wrestling Vince doesn't seem like has any remote clue of how the outside world works. Plus all of the shady shit he's done in the past would float up pretty fast.

Meltz said he lost that world wildlife fund case because he agreed to something legally, then ignored it (like he does with all his talent) and then was surprised when he got taken to court because he wasn't used to living up to a legal obligation lol

You're right, outside carnieland he's lost

somedevil

I mean, if Linda McMahon - who by all stretch of the imagination seems like a way more electable human being than Vince - can't get an office in government there's no way in hell Vince would.

I remember when she ran CNN showed the clip of her kicking JR in the nuts and a segment where someone asked her about during the attitude era the fans calling her daughter a slut.

Kaladin

We'll set aside the things he's done on TV and the things he's scripted characters to do.....but there's enough to keep Vince out of office going on the Snuka stories alone with Vince supposedly intimidating local law enforcement to keep Snuka off the hook for the murder.

Zach

Meltz said he lost that world wildlife fund case because he agreed to something legally, then ignored it (like he does with all his talent) and then was surprised when he got taken to court because he wasn't used to living up to a legal obligation lol

You're right, outside carnieland he's lost

What about the time he beat the feds after they 9/11-ed him or whatever Stephanie McMahon said?

Sephzilla

I remember when she ran CNN showed the clip of her kicking JR in the nuts and a segment where someone asked her about during the attitude era the fans calling her daughter a slut.

If Vince ran for any public office I could already see the anti-Vince candidates running adds that just show Vince making out with all of his hot female employees right in front of his wife.

If Vince ran for president, this would get national coverage.

And the October surprise would be related to Jimmy Snuka. D=

Oh god the Snuka case would be the best October surprise.

Fuck it, I wanna see Vince run for president now just to see it all blow up.

If Vince ran for any public office I could already see the anti-Vince candidates running adds that just show Vince making out with all of his hot female employees right in front of his wife.
I think that would play incredibly well with his base.

"He's so honest about his affairs he does them right in front of his stoic, inspiring wife"

Fox318

The fan mentality is so fucked up I'm not even sure how you book somebody like Braun today.

Any other sport / entertainment media a big strong guy stiffing fools is entertainment.

In the WWE they have him looking like an out of work bouncer and nobody buys stiffness outside of Brock, Joe, Nak, or Auska.

Tagyhag

The fan mentality is so fucked up I'm not even sure how you book somebody like Braun today.

Any other sport / entertainment media a big strong guy stiffing fools is entertainment.

In the WWE they have him looking like an out of work bouncer and nobody buys stiffness outside of Brock, Joe, Nak, or Auska.

Turn him into the next Bastion Booger. Done.

What about the time he beat the feds after they 9/11-ed him or whatever Stephanie McMahon said?

That was a weird one, don't think the g-men really put in the time.

Like, they were asking Hogan if Vince ever INJECTED HOGAN WITH STEROIDS HIMSELF

What?

And one of their key witnesses was Superstar, who was not in a right frame of mind (not sure he ever has been after they killed his championship run) and had it out for the wwf big time.

I'm sure if they went for it from a different angle they would have nailed it.

Kaladin

Strowman stiffing fools was damn fun to watch, but the time has come for him to graduate and stiff some fools from Smackdown. They need to make him look strong at Survivor Series or the past few months was a waste.

Kaladin

You don't want to sit close to the action?

It isn't worth it at Mania. I paid $500 to sit in the lower bleachers for Rock vs Cena in Miami and it was shit because you're still behind everyone on the floor. I would have been better off up higher in the lower or mid levels.

jmdajr

The Rock gonna be President one day!

I can't think of one single political post by the Rock on this election. Not one.

Dude can't afford to lose any money! I mean fans!

Fox318

I imagine ~40% of the country would vote for Dennis Stamp as long as he had an (R) next to his name.

It also shows that a single issue voter will side with the party that they feel supports it rather than the person behind the letter next to his name.

Look at abortion for example.

If that is the singular most important issue to you then no matter each candidates faults you already know who you will vote for.

Top Bottom