• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
No love for comedy Kurt Angle? Tiny hat? Sheriff badge? Terrified of Taz? "those people"? Offensive homophobia with HHH match? Milk truck? He had plenty of moments that made me laugh.

Jamie OD

Anyone remember when Dusty Rhodes came in dancing to the UK Wheel of Fortune theme in WrestleMania XI while Howard Finkel phoned in his call?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68onZSLvY-g

They dub over some themes for the DVD release because they don't want to pay licensing fees. This one just happens to be the UK Wheel Of Fortune song, which I guess is just a generic unlicensed theme to Americans. Or maybe the person who chose it is British and put it in for a laugh.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
They dub over some themes for the DVD release because they don't want to pay licensing fees. This one just happens to be the UK Wheel Of Fortune song, which I guess is just a generic unlicensed theme to Americans. Or maybe the person who chose it is British and put it in for a laugh.
I'm quite familiar with the practice. I just wanted to show people it and how hilarious it is if you've ever watched Wheel of Fortune UK.

face doink the clown was hardly a comedy wrestler. heel doink the clown was an AWESOME wrestler.
Doesn't really help though that they also switched wrestlers once the character turned face.

Entropia

No One Remembers
This is just depressing.

yshG090.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That new XCOM expansion
jCtPMexHjTuBR_e.jpg
goddamn. Boots already died, now his alter-ego, "Ms. Lariato" has appeared.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Also YEAH Total Divas tonight!

I can't stand Natty at all anymore. I used to, but now..she's just a screeching harpy :(

strobogo

Banned
I believe there to be either a planet or a UFO near my house. About 15 minutes ago, a star sized light just popped on. It's too cloudy to see any other stars. There is a municipal airport near my house, so I figured it was probably a plane landing or maybe news copter surveying damage, but it has been completely stationary for 15 minutes now. It is blinking as it if were lights on a plane, but it hasn't moved this whole time. Are there any planets that are supposed to be visible tonight?

OR IS IT POSSIBLE....?

i-want-to-believe.jpg

5DuPI1a.gif

eKRu8RG.gif

n7PGMWD.gif

HOyLFtE.gif

So they had JoJo wrestle last night at a NXT live event, and she's actually not that bad, esp. compared to Eva Marie:

www.dailymotion.com/video/x17a8lp_c...-paige-emma-11-16-13-nxt-live-event_lifestyle

I read about them putting Eva Marie in that match on RAW to embarrass her but she didn't really do that horrible considering the amount of training she has. The ones that should be embarrassed is half the divas roster, they've been there for years and they still cant do anything right.

strobogo

Banned
I was going to drink and watch Thunder, but because SOMEONE hurt my feelings, I'm going to get drunk and watch Games of Thorns. I'm on the second season and still not even sure if I like it or not.

Indie wrestling would also accept recompense in the form of a CZW iPPV or whatever shoot interview with a drug addicted conman RF Video are hawking this month.

Who here has experience selling used games? Is Amazon trade-in the best deal?

I have a GBA SP, PSP, and some games that I don't use. I just saw that Amazon will give me an $18 credit for Zelda Minish Cap, which sounds good to me.

Kaladin

Indie wrestling would also accept recompense in the form of a CZW iPPV or whatever shoot interview with a drug addicted conman RF Video are hawking this month.

You know, shoot interviews should be a gold mine for reaction gifs.

I have a GBA SP, PSP, and some games that I don't use. I just saw that Amazon will give me an $18 credit for Zelda Minish Cap, which sounds good to me.

With older hardware, you're probably better off with trying Gamestop. Amazon might be better for the game though.

Depending on what you want to sell and how far you live from a post office, the best deal may be to create a seller account and sell them on Amazon. I've sold a bunch of old out of print DS games on there and gotten a lot more than I would have if I gave them to Amazon.

You know, shoot interviews should be a gold mine for reaction gifs.

With older hardware, you're probably better off with trying Gamestop. Amazon might be better for the game though.

The thing about Gamestop is I don't buy games and don't have plans to buy any systems in the near future, so I'd only want cash. Don't they give you peanuts if you opt for cash?

strobogo

Banned
This fucking Joffrey cunt is the worst character in anything I've ever seen. He's like prime HHH, Konnan, and Knobs mixed together.

Just as an example, I sold Nostalgia DS (Like New, with case) for $16.99 + $3.99 for envelope and postage on Amazon. Amazon's current trade-in offer is $3.78.

Top Bottom