• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

Sanjuro

So is Curtis Axel's burial complete? Is he now demoted to jobber status till they find the need to push him as something again?

Define burial?

He isn't Ted Dibiase. He'll probably have a re-match with Big E then be allowed a bit more freedom on the mic and see where it goes.

Toki767

So is Curtis Axel's burial complete? Is he now demoted to jobber status till they find the need to push him as something again?

Or is the fact that he failed with Paul Freakin "I can sell you a piece of paper" Heyman behind him such a damning blow he's going to be in squash matches against JTG for the rest of his life?

He's never getting pushed again.

somedevil

Or is the fact that he failed with Paul Freakin "I can sell you a piece of paper" Heyman behind him such a damning blow he's going to be in squash matches against JTG for the rest of his life?

I don't think you will find people here crying over his demotion. He shouldn't never been the new paul heyman guy. It should been Ohno if he just got in shape.

Sanjuro

Push me like you give a fuck!

But I don't give a fuck.

But I don't give a fuck.

But I don't give a fuck.

Raw64life

If the Florida Georgia Line performance would've wrapped this first hour it would've been hands down the worst hour of Raw in history. Even without it I'd still put it in the running.

Ithil

Just remember, once upon a time in 2004, a musical chairs segment was hilarious and a highlight of that particular RAW. Course it had the likes of Ric Flair, Jericho, Stacy Keibler, etc, and not the castoff Divas and off-putting cast of Total Divas.

Kaladin

Oh god....really WWE? Wagon Wheel? Darius Rucker's cover of a song Old Crow Medicine Show wrote off a line that Bob Dylan wrote that he left on the cutting room floor?

Really?

Ithil

Is this what Vince wants with these big mastodons? Plodding, boring matches with two lumbering oafs vaguely clubbing at each other?

At least big guys like Cesaro or Big E are agile.

Top Bottom