• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

Kaladin

Can I be the latest to say I hate the name "The Authority"? It sounds like the name of a villainous faction in some kids afternoon action cartoon.

UberTag

Reviewers are wrong. The game is hard(one or two hits your dead, decent distance between checkpoints) and that combined with being forced to play it in one sitting to get the review out on time is probably the main reason why it reviewed poorly.

It's a fun platformer/brawler. It also has a cool collectable mechanic where the collectables you get are random but it will show you what all your friends found in that same chest and you can take what they found instead if you want.

Story seems standard "evil people want to take over the world, good people want peace etc" nothing special there. It's just fun. Do you play Ratchet and clank? It's kind of like Clank only levels.
Hmmm... I'm liking what I'm hearing.
May grab that $20 off coupon from the Canada thread and pick it up at EB this week. Thanks!

somedevil

More on the American Wolves:

The American Wolves, Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards reported today to the WWE Performance Center. We are told that they will be in Orlando, Florida for a week-long tryout.

As previously reported in the Elite section of PWInsider.com, there have been some in WWE who have pushed for the pair to be signed despite some resistance from those who feel the company is currently stocked with good workers from the independent scene.

One WWE source believed the one week tryout could be stage one of the pair receiving a short-term trial deal that would send them to developmental for a few months.

First time they ever did this.

Kaladin

So is Curtis Axel's burial complete? Is he now demoted to jobber status till they find the need to push him as something again?

Or is the fact that he failed with Paul Freakin "I can sell you a piece of paper" Heyman behind him such a damning blow he's going to be in squash matches against JTG for the rest of his life?

somedevil

FINALLY!

Damn they are really making them jump through hoops to get in. Someone in the really wants them in the company, and someone really doesn't.

Luckily Devitt is getting ready for his WWE run:
you-cant-see-devitt_zps57c70813.gif

All these Xbox One commercials make me realize how much more tolerable a bad RAW will be starting this Friday.

"Xbox, start Forza, Xbox watch TV, go to USA Network, snap TV, Snap Internet Explorer, Go Browse NeoGAF, go to WrassleGAF."

Just pay the smallest attention to Wrestling, and whenever the fuck RAW is actually good/has a moment when it's worth watching, pause Forza, and go full screen to RAW.

Top Bottom