• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

Batigol

Banned
Does anyone have that gif of Punk giving John Laurinaitis the GTS? I can't stop thinking about and it's cracking me up. The one where he just accepts it

One of these days Miz, one of these days you'll get pushed again.

#NeverForget #HeadlinedWrestlemania

#BeatCena lol

clip0202j2uji.gif

No! Miz! You're better than feuding with Kofi! Damn back to being a heel, I liked Face Miz more. :( Hopefully now that Miz is a heel, and the World Heavy Weight Champion is a heel, he'd be given a shot at that now.

#BigPlansForMizIn2013 Don't forgot! Got one month to make it happen @WWE!

gurudyne

lol?

(How can he turn heel when he's still been acting like a dick all along?)

He'll continue to be a dick, but with reasonable motivations and a sympathetic aspect to his personality. Or he would if he didn't suck so much at everything he does. I expect to see an obnoxious 14 year old heel promo by next week.

Striker

He'll continue to be a dick, but with reasonable motivations and a sympathetic aspect to his personality. Or he would if he didn't suck so much at everything he does. I expect to see an obnoxious 14 year old heel promo by next week.
Count how many times he mentions Wrestlemania main event, "Really?", and haters.

You mean THE WILDCAT?

I have no clue. There's like 0 continuity. I mean we've had 4 Rybacks this year.

Goldberg Ryberg.

Chickenish Ryberg

Bully Back

Paul Heyman Guyback

Sigh.

The Miz's position isn't going to change. He would've been okay if built up to go against Bryan. We've already done Cena/Miz.

Top Bottom