• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
this is the part I always hate about tag matches, where one dude just sits there getting beat up for 10 minutes

it's boring

Entropia

No One Remembers
this is the part I always hate about tag matches, where one dude just sits there getting beat up for 10 minutes

it's boring

THE HOT TAG MAN!

LISTEN TO THE CROWD CLAPPIN FOR CODY!

WHy are they doing a huge tag team match the RAW before Survivor Series/!?

Ithil

Bray actually wrestles in character, he's one of the only guys that does it.
He's making an effort to tell a story here. It's neat.

Ithil

I love that if Rollins and Bryan are ever in the same match in any capacity, Rollins has to take a brutal German suplex from Bryan. Like a one-wrestler only trademark.

Raw64life

This match is going 25+ minutes to one fall while the traditional SS match featuring almost all the same people will have 7-8 pinfalls in the same time span.

MG310

It hurts watching Rey try to run at this point...but it should still be fun watching him in there with The Shield and Cesaro.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
HE'S THE SEVENTH MAN.

iZ9Zk5vT3rhop.gif

Alucard

Banned
Rey's offense looked pretty bad there, to be honest. But it was a hot moment for the live crowd.

So...who the heck is wrestling at Survivor Series?

Orton/Show
Cena/Del Rio
Bryan and Punk/Harper and Rowan
Survivor Series between a bunch of dudes

Umm...someone else? They did a really shitty job of building this PPV. Shit. TNA did a better job of advertising a free TV PPV for this Thursday's Impact...and they only had like 2 weeks of proper hype for it.

Top Bottom