• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

Even Reigns did a jump for that Cross Rhodes. He's learning from Rollins.

I thought the same thing. It was so smart of them to team him with Ambrose and Rollin's, guy sucked in NXT but now he's a beast.

Really enjoyed the main event; from Bray being crazy to hot tags into running Lygerbombs to the crazy finishing sequence. I'm not a massive fan of Rey in his current state but him in a match against Cesaro could be great.

gurudyne

Magnificent main event. Creative spots, good storytelling beats, decent pacing especially at the end. And a good swerve.

Also love that we have a main event that has fifteen--fifteen--solid performers with decent gimmicks and/or storylines and not one of them is Big Show, Orton, HHH or, most surprisingly, John Cena.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I#pacificstandardtime

iZ9Zk5vT3rhop.gif

Penguin

Why couldn't the main event be the focus of the show?

The Survivor Series card outside of the two matches out of this.. is pretty weak.

And only has.. 5 matches right now?

UberTag

Who gets the blame when Survivor Series bombs?
They'll blame the NFL. Peyton Manning vs. Tom Brady in primetime.
No wonder Survivor Series did terrible and had disappointing buys.
Can't pin the blame on that up-and-comer John Cena, though. Not his fault.

strobogo

Banned
I thought the same thing. It was so smart of them to team him with Ambrose and Rollin's, guy sucked in NXT but now he's a beast.

Really enjoyed the main event; from Bray being crazy to hot tags into running Lygerbombs to the crazy finishing sequence. I'm not a massive fan of Rey in his current state but him in a match against Cesaro could be great.

He was only on about 3 shows and all of them were showcase squashes. How could you tell if he sucked or not? He wasn't given the time or chance to look bad. But in the very short time he was in NXT, he showed he had the look and presence, and since jumping to the main roster, he's been the one all the indie smark fans have felt to be the break out star.

Ithil

He was only on about 3 shows and all of them were showcase squashes. How could you tell if he sucked or not? He wasn't given the time or chance to look bad. But in the very short time he was in NXT, he showed he had the look and presence, and since jumping to the main roster, he's been the one all the indie smark fans have felt to be the break out star.

He was in FCW for a year and a half before NXT. He was pretty bad.

Can't believe they gave away that match on Raw

Can't believe D Brine's knee still isn't named wtf
Dragon's Breath

ok ttyl gotta go play PS4 bye

I'm fixin' to go to Jack in the Crack and get a Hella-Peño Burger Munchie Meal, then I can stuff my skinny fatass while I watch wrasslin' and listen to some white people music.

Gotta wait till 9 pm, though

deal_with_it.gif

I'm fixin' to go to Jack in the Crack and get a Hella-Peño Burger Munchie Meal, then I can stuff my skinny fatass while I watch wrasslin' and listen to some white people music.

Gotta wait till 9 pm, though

deal_with_it.gif
Speaking of Jack in the Box I was at the drive-thru last night and watched a guy get out of his car to urinate on one of the signs.

All these Xbox One commercials make me realize how much more tolerable a bad RAW will be starting this Friday.

"Xbox, start Forza, Xbox watch TV, go to USA Network, snap TV, Snap Internet Explorer, Go Browse NeoGAF, go to WrassleGAF."

Just pay the smallest attention to Wrestling, and whenever the fuck RAW is actually good/has a moment when it's worth watching, pause Forza, and go full screen to RAW.

slow_clap.gif

Just got my PS4. It's a $400 paper weight. Blue flashing light. Can't boot into safe mode. Amazon says they don't know when they can replace it. I should have stuck with my Xbox One pre order.

DMczaf

I'm watching diva musical chairs.

THE FUCK IS GOING ON

WHY IS THERE RAW COUNTRY? WHAT IS RAW COUNTRY?

I HATE ALL OF YOU.

How can you pin someone when their shoulders are inside of a bass drum?

Edit: I guess it's vaguely comforting to know that Ziggler is still > Sandow in the pecking order. Though I'm not sure why, since Sandow could be big someday, while Ziggler almost certainly never will be.

Kaladin

I'll be honest with you guys. I find it hard to care about or even stay awake during Raw since Big Show took over in the main event. I can't even get into Bryan/Punk vs The Wyatt Family because it feels like such a downgrade. I dunno....my only hope is that Bryan wins the Rumble as planned.

I'll be honest with you guys. I find it hard to care about or even stay awake during Raw since Big Show took over in the main event. I can't even get into Bryan/Punk vs The Wyatt Family because it feels like such a downgrade. I dunno....my only hope is that Bryan wins the Rumble as planned.

I'm pretty sure he's not going to. Call it a gut feeling, a confidence that WWE is incapable of doing awesome things like that.

Why is Xavier Woods debuting with R-Truth? I want him to have his 90s gimmick, damnit!

I gotta say, I like 3MB's new gimmick of dressing like whatever town they're in.

Edit: Holy shit, he said it!

Top Bottom