• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

strobogo

Banned
Finally got home. We left before 9:30AM. Long ass day, but StroMomo was fine coming out of both surgeries, nothing had spread to her lymph nodes, and she was actually up and walking after her surgeries.

Alucard

Banned
Nice promo by Bully. Tuned in right now. What's been going on?

Hot start with Dixie talking about AJ and getting interrupted by James Storm who played up getting beat up by Roode at a bar the night before and wanting to change the bull rope match into a death match.

Joe losing to Magnus in a weird finish where Joe ran into the post on the outside and Magnus just pinned him for the W. Okay match otherwise.

Kaz and Daniels brought the comedy, Joseph Park had corn syrup poured on him, but didn't transform into Abyss in the middle of the ring.

Gail Kim beat Candace Larae in 2 minutes to continue her squash-fest.

Roode and Storm had a great hardcore match on free TV. Ending had Gunner throwing in the the towel before Roode could drop Storm onto a bunch of barbed wire. Storm seemed pissed about it.

Sam Shaw had a creepy segment with Hemme.

EC3 had a really entertaining segment with Norv Fernum and Dewey Barnes.

...and now you're all caught up.

DMczaf

Finally got home. We left before 9:30AM. Long ass day, but StroMomo was fine coming out of both surgeries, nothing had spread to her lymph nodes, and she was actually up and walking after her surgeries.

iSBaX1lGvzt9T.gif

tm24

Even NXT stupid segments are amazing

Renee Young is here to announce the first ever NXT sing-off. Aiden English is here to compete in a sing-off... against Big Cass, Colin Cassidy. I'm still not sure if Aiden English is supposed to be face or heel, but the crowd is loving his singing. Cassidy is surprisingly good at singing - seriously - and works "Sawft" into the end of the song. Cassidy wins the first round, and English demands a rematch. Cassidy sings a rendition of "My Girl" but works "You Suck" in instead of My Girl. English has had enough and takes him out at the knee.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Fantastic to hear. StroMomo rises above cancer.

Now go take a nap! After a long stretch.

Alucard

Banned
TNA doing an eight-man elimination tag match next week. Two teams led by Angle and Roode. LOL. Survivor Series on free TV, people!

Bully vs. Anderson coming up. They've done a really good job of hyping this up throughout the evening.

XShagrath

They called them the American Pitbulls and lost to the Ascension in a non squash and it will air on Dec 18.
There was a pretty big botch in this match from Viktor, and Davey landed squarely on his head after (I think) a back body drop. It didn't look good at all.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I like how the camera never showed Kaz and Daniels on the stage

but A&8 only never fucked with Kaz and Daniels once

Alucard

Banned
The story got across, and that's what matters. The image of Anderson holding up the Aces and Eights cuts as trophies was effective. I also like how TNA is already promoting two segments for next week's Impact. They're doing quite a few things right right now.

Not a great Impact, but still solid. They've been providing quality entertainment since Bound for Glory, and I'm much more intrigued by the TNA product than I am by the WWE product at the moment.

Aiden English had a really good song last week, but his intro this week was straight up bad, and i think he botched a line.

NXT was really great this week. No Graves or Ascension, but plenty of Sami and Bo (AND HUNICO & CAMACHO). Bo's fucking slideshow, god damn. Him totally burning Justin Gabriel made me legit lol.

I'm fearing Adrian Neville might be another Kofi, except with a cooler finisher. He's not right there for me yet though, and Neville/Zayn should be killer.
Even NXT stupid segments are amazing

Renee Young is here to announce the first ever NXT sing-off. Aiden English is here to compete in a sing-off... against Big Cass, Colin Cassidy. I'm still not sure if Aiden English is supposed to be face or heel, but the crowd is loving his singing. Cassidy is surprisingly good at singing - seriously - and works "Sawft" into the end of the song. Cassidy wins the first round, and English demands a rematch. Cassidy sings a rendition of "My Girl" but works "You Suck" in instead of My Girl. English has had enough and takes him out at the knee.

omg this sounds AWESOME

this means Renee is still around. Christ, the new backstage interviewer is so, so bad. The dude was better, but he's no Renee.

Has anyone here tried watching wrestling in a public place? I used to stream Raw for an hour in between classes in the campus library, but I actually switched tabs when people walk by (not a busy part of the building). That's about as far as I went.

Has anyone here tried watching wrestling in a public place? I used to stream Raw for an hour in between classes in the campus library, but I actually switched tabs when people walk by (not a busy part of the building). That's about as far as I went.
I was in the library going through my YouTube subscriptions adding stuff to my Watch Later list when I saw that WWE uploaded a special Brodus Clay edition of WWE Inbox and I thought, "Man, I really really want to watch this" but ultimately the shame was too strong and I didn't add it to the playlist.

I feel bad just watching YouTube in the library with all these people just about falling asleep in mountains of books and papers but whatever.

Top Bottom