• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

krae_man

Guy who makes these are very good.

iyBm94u.gif

SHAhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa IIIIIIIIII I HAVE ARRIVEEEEEEEDDDDDDDD!!

somedevil

More on the American Wolves:

With Richards and Edwards currently at the WWE Performance Center for a week-long tryout, many fans have been wondering what led to WWE bringing them back. Word is that William Regal went to Triple H and really fought for Richards and Edwards, explaining that they are really good in the ring and deserved to get another look.

Many feel that this week-long tryout may be a precursor to Edwards and Richards being signed to a short three-month deal. The duo may be finishing up with Ring of Honor at the December 14th Final Battle event.

Regal basically got them this second try out.

Also, Daniel Bryan is asking for a name of his new finisher. Here are the options:

* The Yes Strike
* The Bearded Wizard
* Little-Big-Man Knee
* The Aberdeen Face Buster
* The Washington Wizard

The last two are the best.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Also, Daniel Bryan is asking fr a name of his new finisher. Here are the options:

The last two are the best.
It has a name. The Busaiku Knee Kick which WWE.com uses. Even Punk kept the name. No wonder Bryan's jobbing/.

Do you think Triple H just pointed at the superplex gif and looked at Regal with a raised eyebrow?

It has a name. The Busaiku Knee Kick which WWE.com uses. Even Punk kept the name. No wonder Bryan's jobbing/.

Do you think Triple H just pointed at the superplex gif and looked at Regal with a raised eyebrow?

Regal was the one who showed him that gif. HHH gave them another chance because of it.

Ithil

Oliver Grey is getting teamed with Danny Burch at house shows, they seem to be working an East London gangsters sort of gimmick. Hence why Grey is not using his natural accent in that promo, but putting on an inner city London one.

Alucard

Banned
Storm vs. Roode was just made into a Florida Death Match. Sounds a lot more interesting than a bull-rope match!

And they're starting with Joe vs. Magnus in a falls count anywhere match. Let's hope it gets at least 15 minutes and that they tear the house down. Really like how much personality Joe has been allowed to show lately.

Alucard

Banned
Weird finish to Joe/Magnus, but the match itself was a decent TV match, and I guess the ending protects Joe since Magnus didn't technically finish him...Joe beat himself. Works for me, but I hope they've got something planned for Joe long-term. It feels like they do with how he's been portrayed lately.

somedevil

Weird finish to Joe/Magnus, but the match itself was a decent TV match, and I guess the ending protects Joe since Magnus didn't technically finish him...Joe beat himself. Works for me, but I hope they've got something planned for Joe long-term. It feels like they do with how he's been portrayed lately.

I just feel sorry for Joe. That finish makes him look like an idiot and the man now wears a shirt for his matches.

Also, I like Magnus but right now the crowd is giving him a Naito reaction.

Raw64life

Someone .gif the shot of the end of that Joseph Park promo on the hard camera. Half the crowd isn't even facing the ring and the other half look like they're waiting in line at the DMV.

Alucard

Banned
Well, another week without resolution to the Park/Abyss thing. I've been enjoying it, but TNA really needs to give us the payoff to this already. If we get more Daniels/Kaz goodness, I guess I'm okay with it, but from a narrative perspective, I'd like this story to jump to the end.

Btw, what do you guys think of the new Impact zone? Personally think it looks better than the old one. The blue ropes give it a different feel, and it comes across as more intimate on screen.

Alucard

Banned
I'm really enjoying the aggression of Gail early on in this heel run.

Roode/Storm death match coming up. I really wonder how hardcore they'll actually go. Doubt we'll see a repeat of their 2012 classic match, but if there's any blood at all, I expect the match to be pretty decent. At least better than Magnus/Joe.

somedevil

I feel sorry for that girl. They flew her in from California just to lose in 2 minutes. Also, is AJ trying to get some Japanese girl in that video?

KissVibes

Banned
The Washington Wizard is a fucking great name. As a fan of wizards, I support it.

Guy who makes these are very good.

iyBm94u.gif

...that's my entrance.

I throw all red confetti (Blood, Sharks, ect...) and make the throat cutting gesture with both hands.

I'm confused by John Cena actually showing personality at the end of this video...and swearing. What will the little jimmies think of their hero now?

John Cena was just surrounded by his girlfriend sex toys. The WWE doesn't care about the little jimmies ANYMORE.

I'm VERY confused by Cena doing a thing about selling. Too bad Ziggler is in the dog house, could've been the guy to do this.

I am glad that ESPN dressed him. Motherfucker never wears a suit that fits that well normally.

Alucard

Banned
CZW!

Maybe not...

Seriously. Had they done that spot, I would've marked hard. Damn...such a tease, but it keeps Gunner relevant, and either sets up Gunner/Storm with Storm being pissed at his partner for "quitting," or they continue tagging with Storm being grateful to his partner for saving him. We'll see.

Either way, that was a great TV match. Some brutal-looking spots on free TV.

Top Bottom