• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Good times in WCW. It's off the rails here folks!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
OLdvnvv.png

Aiii

So not worth it
Persona thread on gaming side is so much fun.

Atlus does a 3-day run-up, an announcement and a post-announcement show and still people get all scared it's not going to be the next Persona game. Come on, get out of your head lol.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Every time we see some new WWE names we should make some of our own to counter.

Gregory Franklin
Topper Hardin
Evan Green
Marcus Washington
Richard Rentz

Kaladin

Atlus does a 3-day run-up, an announcement and a post-announcement show and still people get all scared it's not going to be the next Persona game. Come on, get out of your head lol.

There's another Persona game coming soon(ish)?

Sokantish

I thought they were scared it'd be a Persona 4 Arena sequel

Aiii

So not worth it
I thought they were scared it'd be a Persona 4 Arena sequel

Yeah, or an iOS game lol.

But it's already been said it's a game from the Persona Team, they don't make the Arena game, so it makes absolutely no sense to expect anything else but a new Persona game :D

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I want to say something shitty about Persona fans but karma is biting me hard right now, so just make something up in your head that you'd imagine I'd say about those sad little weeaboos.

Sokantish

I imagine Sunflower saying Persona 4 was one of the best jRPGs he's played in the last few years, only being surpassed by Lost Odyssey and Xenoblade Chronicles.

You know what Sunflower, I might agree with you there!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
HAhaa on the Big E video when he's talking about the IC title and the prestige and the guys who had it before the video shows

Macho Man
then Mr. Perfect
then Triple H.

OF COURSE IT WOULD SHOW TRIPLE H

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I imagine Sunflower saying Persona 4 was one of the best jRPGs he's played in the last few years, only being surpassed by Lost Odyssey and Xenoblade Chronicles.

You know what Sunflower, I might agree with you there!

You're close brother! Lost Odyssey was last gen's best JRPG. Xenoblade was just too uglay though. :( I have standards!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't think the combat in Xenoblade is any good. And it's why I hate everyone who wants all JRPGs to be more ACTION FOCUSED.

Sokantish

emulation
http://i.minus.com/iWbQIbqBXVMRN.gif[/ig][/QUOTE]

It was worth all the hassle to set up, man! Plus, the 360 controller is better than the wii pro controller

[quote="Dragonzord, post: 90852248"]I don't think the combat in Xenoblade is any good. And it's why I hate everyone who wants all JRPGs to be more ACTION FOCUSED.[/QUOTE]
I thought the combat was pretty fun but I definitely don't want the traditional style to die out. I still prefer that way over Xenoblade's

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It was worth all the hassle to set up, man! Plus, the 360 controller is better than the wii pro controller

I've used it, it's alright if you like NANTANDO games. 360 controller is still the GOAT to me, but the Bone controller is pretty fucking nice too.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Hmm. Did Vince McMahon ever make a caveman character who hit people over the heads with a dinosaur bone as a club.

Jarret did, Crocket did, Tomko did, Lutteroth did, Gabe Sapolsky has to have one ever five years or so, Ed Francis was one a couple of times, etc. Did McMahon ever do so?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Some shady shit is afoot, the topic I've been posting in about the Xbox One disc drive has been deleted...or am I crazy

Kaladin

Hmm. Did Vince McMahon ever make a caveman character who hit people over the heads with a dinosaur bone as a club.

Jarret did, Crocket did, Tomko did, Lutteroth did, Gabe Sapolsky has to have one ever five years or so, Ed Francis was one a couple of times, etc. Did McMahon ever do so?

Wasn't that Giant Gonzalez?

strobogo

Banned
I know that feeling.

It's cold and rainy and my filter is in a hard to get to place. But I hate paying people to do it. I haven't changed it since probably March because I really drive so little that I can go that long and be totally fine. But I'll be driving a lot in the next month and I should get it changed before that. But I just don't want to.

Kaladin

EVOLVE 25
January 10th - 9pm
The Orpheum
1915 E. 7th Avenue
Ybor City, FL 33605

EVOLVE 26
January 11th - 8pm
Orlando Downtown Recreation Complex
363 North Parramore Avenue
Orlando, FL 32801

EVOLVE 27
January 12th - 8pm
The Edge Concert Hall
845 University Boulevard
Jacksonville, FL 32211

First Talent Roster:
-EVOLVE Champion AR Fox
-Open The Freedom Gate Champion Johnny Gargano
-Open The United Gate Champions The Bravado Brothers
-Ricochet
-Rich Swann
-Chris Hero
-The Young Bucks
-Trent Baretta
-Plus many others to be announced!

I'm strongly considering going to Jacksonville this time around.

EVOLVE 25
January 10th - 9pm
The Orpheum
1915 E. 7th Avenue
Ybor City, FL 33605

EVOLVE 26
January 11th - 8pm
Orlando Downtown Recreation Complex
363 North Parramore Avenue
Orlando, FL 32801

EVOLVE 27
January 12th - 8pm
The Edge Concert Hall
845 University Boulevard
Jacksonville, FL 32211

First Talent Roster:
-EVOLVE Champion AR Fox
-Open The Freedom Gate Champion Johnny Gargano
-Open The United Gate Champions The Bravado Brothers
-Ricochet
-Rich Swann
-Chris Hero
-The Young Bucks
-Trent Baretta
-Plus many others to be announced!

I'm strongly considering going to Jacksonville this time around.
Pretty stacked, I love that hero is working with them.

Top Bottom