• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

SoulPlaya

more money than God
GGG looks damn good in a suit.

tumblr_mw0ltoYy9X1rkzyp8o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_mwojcqom3O1ric6vxo1_500.jpg

DominoKid

breezed through SmackDown in about 20 mins. they need to let Big E open up his move set. i know he can do more than clotheslines, a splash and the Big Ending (which I think he needs to ditch for something better but I don't see that happening for a while). i also don't get why he's fighting Curtis Axel again at SS but whatever.

I really like her (Paige's) look but I have to admit I don't really watch NXT. Can she be a decent player on the main roster anytime soon?

as decent as you can be when the entire womens division only gets like 10 mins out of a 3 hr Raw.

I really like her (Paige's) look but I have to admit I don't really watch NXT. Can she be a decent player on the main roster anytime soon?

Her only negative and Emma's as well is her accent its not horrible but sometimes its pretty thick. People have been booked terrible for less.

Ithil

She's a good wrestler and an ok talker (but she's 21, she'll get better with time), far better than most of the women on the main roster. Problem with debuting her is it's nearly impossible to debut her with a lot of fanfare, like I assume they'd want, because there's barely any division for her to come up to.

breezed through SmackDown in about 20 mins. they need to let Big E open up his move set. i know he can do more than clotheslines, a splash and the Big Ending (which I think he needs to ditch for something better but I don't see that happening for a while). i also don't get why he's fighting Curtis Axel again at SS but whatever.
Because Axel has a rematch clause?

bjork

I feel like Paige looks like Rebecca Black, but I don't know that that's a bad thing. Maybe they can hire Rebecca Black and they can be twins to feud with the Bellas. Call HHH

I'm really enjoying this "3MB dresses up every show" gimmick. It's a good way to keep them relevant and fun so that their jobbing can still seem "fresh" and they can still entertain the audience.

strobogo

Banned
I think it is clear that Sunny McFlower is truly a visionary after all the wrestling threads popping up in OT by people who aren't even members of Wrasslegaf. He has truly expanded the reach and mass appeal of wrasslin in a way that no one thought was possible. We are reaching a new era, here in the Wrasslegaf. A boom period. A Golden Era. An Attitude Era. I salute you, Mr. McFlower.

ibdQOXnoX0sotU.gif

iSBaX1lGvzt9T.gif

iAcbDeu6AtBgk.gif

Posting Shawn Michaels jiffs in threads unrelated to wrestling was(is) a bannable offense. The Snowgloble Kliq were the Bronies of their day.

Top Bottom