• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

Kaladin

Mock if already posted.

Randy Orton vs.
Mark Henry
for the WWE Championship is currently advertised for Live Events in Vancouver, B.C on Dec. 7th and Yakima, WA on Dec. 8th

So, yeah, that was a pretty fucking crazy end to Progress chapter 10.
Andrews won the Natural Progression tournament and immediately cashed in his title shot, shocking everyone when he defeated Rampage Brown with a roll-up. As he celebrates, The London Riots and Jimmy Havoc hit the ring. Havoc decimates Andrews with a chair and hits a DVD on the ref, then reveals that his reward for competing in a death match a few shows previously was an open contract for a title shot with any stipulation at any time. He then forced Progress co-owner Jim Smallman, who Havoc brutally turned on at the last show, to make the count as he pinned Andrews to become the fifth Progress champion. I don't like hotshotting the title, but the crowd reaction was undeniable, so the angle's obviously working and Havoc is well and truly despised

Mark Andrews vs Paul Robinson was an excellent main event, easily one of the best matches I've seen live this year. I also really enjoyed Rampage vs Stixx and the ridiculous Project Ego vs Grado & Mad Man Manso tag match. Quite impressed with Mikey Whiplash, he looked good against Tommy End, who continues to shine. The Riots vs Bhangra Knights tag was a bit of a let down, as both teams got counted out and brawled out of the venue before it ever really got started. Mark Haskins held an open challenge that was answered by Adam Cole, which was a real nice surprise. Another awesome show from Progress overall, can't wait for the next one in January and the Zack Sabre Jr vs Jimmy Havoc rematch.

edit, Jimmy Havoc with the Nazi Staff: http://instagram.com/p/hG_TWECa9X/

What a cunt.

You're a bad man for booing rampage, his mrs had a kid this week and he's generally awesome :p great heel though

Love me some project ego and Manson YIP

Anyway that Leo Kruger change is just stupid, his gimmick was the only good thing about him

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Nobody should touch WWE programming until the Rumble. It's for your own good!

* reads survivor series results *

735.gif

Isn't there some dumb stipulation where Orton can't face Cena for the WWE title EVER because of that time Orton jobbed to Cena for almost 2 years straight, that eventually turned him into a face due to the crowd feeling sorry for Orton.

Razorskin

----- ------
Isn't there some dumb stipulation where Orton can't face Cena for the WWE title EVER because of that time Orton jobbed to Cena for almost 2 years straight, that eventually turned him into a face due to the crowd feeling sorry for Orton.

Is this for real? Source?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I watched the Kayfabe Commentaries 1993 Timeline with Lex Luger and I enjoyed it a whole lot - much more than I thought I would. Lex is a good dude. Would love to meet him sometime.

gurudyne

Is this for real? Source?

Big Show got flat-out fired when he had an iron clad contract. Hell, he got fired three RAWs after the crowd was told about the contract. They brought it up, then ignored it anyway, presumably because Triple H buried the ironclad. Continuity doesn't matter.

Toki767

It was like 6 years ago I just remember because it ended that shiet Orton Cena feud. It doesn't matter anyway it will be ignored

If you get into technicalities, Orton can't challenge Cena for the WWE title, but Cena can challenge Orton for it and Orton can challenge Cena for the World Heavyweight title.

Top Bottom