• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

strobogo

Banned
I swear to god Stro that in my (Vince Russo's) world there are no such things as Faces and Heels despite using both terms as faction names in the year of our lord 2000.

There are heels and faces, but only a few. Goldberg, Benoit, Bret, and some of the lower card guys are full faces. Rick Steiner, Jeff Jarrett, Lex Luger, Cat, and the Revolution are full heels. Pretty much everyone else is just a dick in general.

somedevil

So its not Unification but having both titles?

edit: Its confusing. Is it unification, having both titles or just champion vs champion

Kaladin

Best thing ever? If this is how Cena turns on the fans and becomes Corporate Cena....and we get Cena vs Bryan II at Mania after Bryan wins the Rumble.

Ithil

Time for the commentary to nonstop blabber on about how epic this match up is and how great Cena is for suggesting it.

Foffy

Banned
What an awful promo. The WHC has been pretty middling as far as its prestige goes with the current direction of the company. Are they planning on shitcanning it after TLC?

Fintan

They're not going to actually unify the titles at TLC, are they? I figured they'd leave that for a bigger PPV. Something like one of them grabs one belt and the other grabs the other belt? Cena and Orton is a very boring pairing.

njr

My guess is we'll get blue balls and they'll swap the titles. It's hard for me to believe they'll want to unify it. They had so many chances already.

That probably will be a pretty fun match. I suppose the ideal would be to have Randy screw over Cena to "win", have Punk take it from him at the Rumble, then have Punk turn heel on his partner Bryan, go corporate, and build to 'Mania.

But "LOL Cena Wins" and all that.

Edit: Bryan's not gonna win the Rumble, guys. Best strap in for that eventuality.

Best thing ever? If this is how Cena turns on the fans and becomes Corporate Cena....and we get Cena vs Bryan II at Mania after Bryan wins the Rumble.
j.gif

As close as you're gonna get.

somedevil

I wonder if they'll just have Orton grab the World Heavyweight while Cena grabs the WWE championship at the same time. lol

Isn't that how unification started last time?

Kinda of. Jericho won both belts then later they both became one title then they split the titles again when Lesnar won and went to Smackdown.

Also, I see an ending when Cena and Orton grab one title at the same time and ends with them both with titles still.

Ithil

I'm gonna make a guess and say that they have absolutely zero intention of unifying the titles, and that this is just a "trick" to make it seem like TLC has a huge matchup. Either they just switch titles, or they both retain.

antonz

I'm gonna make a guess and say that they have absolutely zero intention of unifying the titles, and that this is just a "trick" to make it seem like TLC has a huge matchup. Either they just switch titles, or they both retain.

Switch makes sense. Can't be having Cena slumming it with the WHC on Smackdown

Top Bottom