• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

This match is awesome even in just the first few minutes.

Shield/Rhodes Brothers has been the surprise feud of the year, I think. Who would have guessed at the start of the year that Goldust would come back and be part of some of the freshest TV matches we've seen all year?

Goldust's music will never get old, it's so great.

Welcome back Rafa
You couldnt' have returned at a worse time
I am here to be a shining light.

Did Power Struggle already happen?

Shit they are pushing Roman Reigns hard. I can almost picture the striation around Ince's gonads....

UberTag

good call
so their goal was to make the WHC title feel more prestigious and then have him vacate it and go back to the wwe title
When Cena swaps belts at the TLC pay-per-view will that technically count as world title reign #15? Only one away from Flair.

For sunflower

BZ9IuzsCMAAFZcl.jpg

WWE app poll on biggest blunder in wrestling history. Pleas vote for Shock master debut. Other options include the Million dollar giveaway and Scott Steiner on the mic

strobogo

Banned
Has anyone ever topped HARD TIMES? I'm listening to the Austin show with Dusty and he played it in full and god damn, I think that is still the greatest promo of all time.

MY HAND IS TOUCHIN' YOUR HAND!

That match was all kinds of fun.

Crazy to see the WWE being able to put on fun scramble-style matches now. They've finally caught up with what the indies were doing ten years ago, but I'm not complaining. Wasn't long ago the WWE tag division was damn-near dead-as-a-doornail. Now, they've got all kinds of fun stables/alliances.

Top Bottom