• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

Ithil

tireds9sja.gif

That main event.
This feud.
This PPV match.

I just watched the last few minutes of Raw. I knew it was bad from all the talk in this thread but I didn't know the WWE was THIS BAD. The crowd is full of kids and half asleep. Lame ass product, Vince.

DominoKid

11 years in the making for a match that nobody gives a damn about. Nice.

I just watched the last few minutes of Raw. I knew it was bad from all the talk in this thread but I didn't know the WWE was THIS BAD. The crowd is full of kids and half asleep. Lame ass product, Vince.

the show peaks right now at the Punk/Bryan part. the end of SS and the last hour of tonight were shameful.

Ithil

This crowd was in Long Island, New York, on the doorstep of one of wrestling's most important cities. That's how bad this main event was, it sent New York to sleep.

Alucard

Banned
Just caught the end of the show after pvring.

3780754-733713-yawning-and-stretching-emoticon.jpg

Shield, Wyatts, Rhodes Dust, and Bryan/Punk were the only things worth seeing. The main event scene is SO fucking stale right now.

antonz

Crowds need to just start chanting circumcision at events now. Shit was more over than Main event. Right number of syllables for a chant

Pimpwerx

Are HHH and Steph doing most of the booking now? I stopped watching when they gave Orton the belt. That was the last straw for me. I feel the same way now that I did during the first HHH-Steph Era. I turned WWE off back then too, and stayed away for a number of years. Are they really behind the booking now, because I find the show unwatchable at present. I keep checking this thread every few weeks to see if the mood has turned in their favor, but what I'm reading just seems depressing. Any chance there's a drastic falloff in ratings and they end this whole thing soon? I'm disappointed that I'm not able to watch my favorite wrassler Ziggs do his thing on a weekly basis, but I refuse to give them my viewership. PEACE.

antonz

Are HHH and Steph doing most of the booking now? I stopped watching when they gave Orton the belt. That was the last straw for me. I feel the same way now that I did during the first HHH-Steph Era. I turned WWE off back then too, and stayed away for a number of years. Are they really behind the booking now, because I find the show unwatchable at present. I keep checking this thread every few weeks to see if the mood has turned in their favor, but what I'm reading just seems depressing. Any chance there's a drastic falloff in ratings and they end this whole thing soon? I'm disappointed that I'm not able to watch my favorite wrassler Ziggs do his thing on a weekly basis, but I refuse to give them my viewership. PEACE.

Few weeks ago there was a report that Vince was getting more hands on again with creative due to Steph having an on air persona taking up time.

Ithil

Vince is doing the booking. It has always been Vince, no matter who is head of Creative or how many writers they have.

Alucard

Banned
Suggested crowd chants for boring matches or segments that fans don't want:

WE DON'T WANT THIS!

THIS IS STUPID!

THIS IS BORING!

WE DON'T CARE! WE DON'T CARE! WE DON'T CARE!

I'd actually love to see the crowd all have newspapers and just open them up and start reading them with their faces covered when Cena and Orton are having a segment together.

Ithil

Suggested crowd chants for boring matches or segments that fans don't want:

WE DON'T WANT THIS!

THIS IS STUPID!

THIS IS BORING!

WE DON'T CARE! WE DON'T CARE! WE DON'T CARE!

I'd actually love to see the crowd all have newspapers and just open them up and start reading them with their faces covered when Cena and Orton are having a segment together.

It's a shame it's too hard for a huge crowd like that that changes every week to adopt to the things the NXT crowd does. Doing the "turning your backs on Bo Dallas for his entrance" would be amazing with a huge crowd reacting to Cena and Orton on RAW.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Only acceptable finish at TLC is both titles end in abeyance and the Royal Rumble is for the undisputed championship. BOOM, a fresh new direction!

UberTag

Crowds need to just start chanting circumcision at events now. Shit was more over than Main event. Right number of syllables for a chant
I'm honestly surprised we don't get "Same Old Shit" chants.
If they really wanted to send a message they would have all gotten out of their seats and left to get a jump start on traffic after D.Brine and Punk were done.
Would have loved an empty arena for tonight's main event. See Vince try to spin that.

DMczaf

Question:

Why was Bam Bam chosen for LT at WM11?

Bam Bam had the skill to carry LT through a match, but I'm shocked they didn't put LT vs a bigger name at the time.

Ithil

Question:

Why was Bam Bam chosen for LT at WM11?

Bam Bam had the skill to carry LT through a match, but I'm shocked they didn't put LT vs a bigger name at the time.

The bigger names were in the actual matches, and Vince trusted Bam Bam strongly to be able and willing to carry LT to a good match.

Pavaloo

There was that Shield reign for a while. (Their awesome debut match also) Ziggler cash in moment. Fandangoing before it was burried into the ground. (Basically one night) Mark Henry's retirement speech, Rhodes team matches with a new and improved Goldust, etc.

Fun stuff happens every now and then.

antonz

Yeah Bam Bam was a solid guy who Vince could trust not to hurt LT and really create headlines.

Another victim of the kliq though reportedly. Then of course he had those severe burns when he rescued those kids from a burning house

Just finished RAW, wow, that fucking sucked. They seriously decided to have another Diva roster elimination match? I don't think it's a good idea to be trolling your audience when numbers are down, because trolling is the only answer for some of the shit going on in the WWE these days. Four guys in your main event, three get ZERO reaction, and the other gets a decent mixed reaction, that's pathetic. Nobody wants to see Orton vs. Cena. Nobody has ever cared about Del Rio. The most over guys in the company are being deemphasized because of shitty booking while Cena was out, yet somehow Orton who was also in the main event while Cena was out gets no blame at all. WWE is in a real bad place right now

DMczaf

Why is it when Nattie does something like her father Cole goes "SHADES OF HER DADDY!" yet if a male wrestler does a move like his father it's "Shades of his father!"

#colehateswomen

Top Bottom