• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

Xater

I find it strange how there is more or less no tag team division on NXT. Given it's Triple H and not Vince who has the final say on the show, you'd think he'd be building up a strong division to reflect his love of tag team wrestling.

Wouldn't that by it's nature though require more wrestlers? Not sure if they really want to have that many guys for a 1 hour show.

Can't get enough of Bound 2 parodies, because I still can#t believe that's a real video. Also hate the song and that entire album. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy was so much better.

Marvel

could never
HAPPY THANKGIVING

I give thanks to Roman Reigns. The Next Big Thing.

tumblr_mwyh0sxZcx1rwqv42o1_500.jpg

I lol'ed.

jred2k

Wouldn't that by it's nature though require more wrestlers? Not sure if they really want to have that many guys for a 1 hour show.

There is quite a bit of a roster in developmental that we never see on NXT. Tag matches would be a good way to get them some exposure and not have them carry too much of a match by themselves.

Xater

There is quite a bit of a roster in developmental that we never see on NXT. Tag matches would be a good way to get them some exposure and not have them carry too much of a match by themselves.

It still means you have to accommodate even more people in this short show. That's why I think they might not want to do it.

Maybe make NXT a 2 hours show. I would watch from what I have seen so far. :p

Edit: Both of you clearly misunderstood my argument. I just mean they would have more people competing for time on the show. Not that they would need to hire more people.

Ithil

Can't get enough of Bound 2 parodies, because I still can#t believe that's a real video. Also hate the song and that entire album. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy was so much better.

They have a huge roster in developmental (like 60-70 people), only about a third of it is seen on TV. Now plenty aren't ready for TV, but it seems like you'd be able to make a lot into tag teams where they can share the burden.

jred2k

It still means you have to accommodate even more people in this short show. That's why I think they might not want to do it.

Maybe make NXT a 2 hours show. I would watch from what I have seen so far. :p

Edit: Both of you clearly misunderstood my argument. I just mean they would have more people competing for time on the show. Not that they would need to hire more people.

Oh, I agree. Trying to make twice as many compelling characters in that time frame would be pretty difficult. I think another part of it is that the majority of the wrestlers that we see on NXT are people they envision as being able to be singles competitors. If there were more tag teams on NXT they might not be able to fully assess people's abilities until they jumped up the main roster.

I just got that for $250. I don't know if I could find $600 worth of stuff I want on a Wii U right now.

I got the best buy bundle.

Also, I never had a Wii before, so I needed Wii remotes + nunchucks and shit for multi since I plan to play 3D World with my buddies over the break. I also got W101, Other M, and a Wii U pro controller. Shit adds up.

ibwABwxDQnndwC.gif

I don't know if I could find $600 worth of stuff I want on a Wii U right now.

New Super Mario U
New Super Luigi U
Nintendo Land
Zombi U
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Game & Wario
LEGO City Undercover
Pikmin 3
Wind Waker HD
Wonderful 101
Rayman Legends
Wii Party U