• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think people may be right.

Maybe wrasslin' isn't ready for the mainstream OT. I even have betrayers throwing their own friends under the bus in OT threads. I'm not naming names but it's obvious who is ashamed to have fun.

Surfer Sting was the superior Sting.

I know I've stated this many times before, but it's true.

superior gimmick and work rate. sure, he had essentially the best wrestlers in the world to work with in the early 90s (Muta, Vader, Flair) but he still pulled his weight.

G-Fex

Maybe wrasslin' isn't ready for the mainstream OT. I even have betrayers throwing their own friends under the bus in OT threads. I'm not naming names but it's obvious who is ashamed to have fun.

Sorry bossman. ;)

Tell you what hoss.

this will cheer you up

tumblr_mogitpsROu1rvhnb8o1_250.gif

tumblr_mogitpsROu1rvhnb8o2_250.gif

tumblr_mogitpsROu1rvhnb8o3_250.gif

tumblr_mogitpsROu1rvhnb8o4_250.gif

tumblr_mogitpsROu1rvhnb8o5_250.gif

tumblr_mogitpsROu1rvhnb8o6_250.gif

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
tumblr_mvq8ag4X6o1qmc017o1_r1_250.gif

That awkward moment when you realize you're Jannetty.

They're both Jannetty

On the other side, Miz is what Jannetty would have been had he not constantly screwed himself over. A guy the company likes and keeps around, not be big, but important enough to keep being used.

Sokantish

Guys I just realized tonight's the night.

I also found out today I am RICH. I got a check in the mail from some settlement thing for EA monopolizing football video games for 24 USD!! How'd they even know I bought Madden?

I doubt I will get this year's game right away.

I'll bookmark this post.

Go ahead. I'm getting Arkham Origins and with GTA V and probably a second play through of BEYOND: Two Souls, I'm good till December.

Screw it...I'm getting 2k14 Day 1. Batman can wait till it's cheaper on Steam over Christmas.

Juvi having problems with that ramp will never get old.

Paging BIONIC ARM

I actually go back and forth between three things.....might not get either game.

Remind me to never decide to go to Gamestop on the night of the midnight release of a big shooter.

at least I came out with this.

iGudBMCn7w324.gif

Guys I just realized tonight's the night.

I also found out today I am RICH. I got a check in the mail from some settlement thing for EA monopolizing football video games for 24 USD!! How'd they even know I bought Madden?
I should be getting something like that soon. I kept getting e-mails about it so I will await my 24 dollars.

As a friend of mine once said about him, "Grado is probably my favourite wrestler who I have never seen a complete match of."

Grado is my favourite wrestler who I don't particularly want to see in a match

I just want his music to hit when I'm a few beers down at the next PCW show and let me mark out like the silly little mark I am

PCW owner won't book him though as he said Mad Man Manson is funnier (think he is bothered he may over shadow some of his comedy routines)

Manson is ace though

Edit and seeing as its interview announcement season I have to apply for some roles in work as my current job is over yet BT don't get rid of folk straight off, in the next week I've got to see about a role in planning, one as a data centre technician and one in HR - random

DMczaf

doing what good sir?

I want to try to get a job working for Netflix next year. Gonna be damn near impossible but I still want to try.

Field service engineer. Kinda scary since it's going to require moving to Cleveland, and traveling a lot. But, I need a job and money and the work seems fun.

Grado is my favourite wrestler who I don't particularly want to see in a match

I just want his music to hit when I'm a few beers down at the next PCW show and let me mark out like the silly little mark I am

PCW owner won't book him though as he said Mad Man Manson is funnier (think he is bothered he may over shadow some of his comedy routines)

Manson is ace though

Looking forward to seeing Manson at the next Progress show, teaming with Grado funilly enough. I don't think Grado's likely to overshadow anyone, he's still pretty green and, barring a few silly spots he does with Colt, he doesn't really have much of a routine. Can't argue with the crowd reactions to him though and he's a real charismatic bastard, even if he's not all that great in the ring.

Grado is one of those guys Chris Jericho beat, right?

That was Gedo and that was also a lie. He and Lance Storm lost to Gedo & Jado in the finals of a WAR Jr tag tournament.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Would Grado be popular in America? I say no. It just doesn't have that national crossover appeal.

Would Grado be popular in America? I say no. It just doesn't have that national crossover appeal.

I struggle with his thick accent sometimes and I imagine that'd be the same for a lot of American fans. With the right crowd though, i.e a bunch of smarks who've seen his stuff with Colt on the internet, I'm sure he could get over on his charisma alone and that entrance. Would've made for a good Team UK member if CHIKARA were running King of Trios this year.

Grado would be good with any drinking crowd I imagine

At one of the more kiddie shows he may fall a little flatter

Bootaay - Manson is just effortlessly natural in his mannerisms and comedy I'm yet to see he wrestle a proper match although he did hit Dave Rayne with a Canadian destroyer once

Dave Meltzer says Billy Corgan is not going to purchase TNA. Meltzer says Corgan doesn't have the cash to meet what the Carters are asking for it. Even if he did, Meltzer says he doesn't have the cash to maintain it and actually operate it.

Lou D'Angeli, the former Sign Guy Dudley/Lou E. Dangerously, is good friends with Corgan. He posted a bunch of tweets over the weekend about the subject. He has since deleted them.

jmdajr

OT can be pretty depressing sometimes. You know, lots of threads of fucked up shit happening in the world. Understandable, necessary..but sometimes....

Wouldn't you like to get away?

Sometimes you want to go

Where everybody knows your name,
and they're always glad you came.

OT can be pretty depressing sometimes. You know, lots of threads of fucked up shit happening in the world. Understandable, necessary..but sometimes....

Wouldn't you like to get away?

Sometimes you want to go

Where everybody knows your name,
and they're always glad you came.

confusedbrock.gif

Top Bottom