• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

I don't feel like there's anywhere near enough GRADO talk in this thread. Let's dicusss, brothers and sisters of WrassleGAF, the brilliance that is GRADO;

igIZS58wnRCk.gif

The British Wrestler - A VICE documentary on GRADO and his home promotion, ICW in Glasgow.
GRADO & Colt - Episode 1
GRADO & Colt - Episode 2
GRADO & Colt - Episode 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB546QKME0A

Also, Crow Sting sucks. Look into your hearts, you know it to be true.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Surfer Sting is best Sting, we know this to be true.

strobogo

Banned
I'm about to take another Review Detour since these WCW are so shitty I can't just blast through them. My sights have gone from Golden Era Royal Rumbles to New Generation Summerslams!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm about to take another Review Detour since these WCW are so shitty I can't just blast through them. My sights have gone from Golden Era Royal Rumbles to New Generation Summerslams!

New Generation as in...2005?

Pizoxuat

How dare you.

Surfer Sting is a naive dumbass who gets turned on by everyone
Crow Sting is a god
Joker Sting is an old dumbass who gets turned on by everyone

I feel like the double meaning of the phrase "turned on" changes Sting's gimmick rather substantially here.

Jamie OD

I don't feel like there's anywhere near enough GRADO talk in this thread. Let's dicusss, brothers and sisters of WrassleGAF, the brilliance that is GRADO;

igIZS58wnRCk.gif

As a friend of mine once said about him, "Grado is probably my favourite wrestler who I have never seen a complete match of."

strobogo

Banned
1993-1997. That means Lex Luger, Yoko, casket matches, mirror matches, evil dentists, evil clowns, happy clowns, giant muscle women, and no Hulk Hogans.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
1993-1997. That means Lex Luger, Yoko, casket matches, mirror matches, evil dentists, evil clowns, happy clowns, giant muscle women, and no Hulk Hogans.

So you get BIG Yoko with this. Like biiiiiiiiig Yoko. I was never a fan of that stretch. All the good shit was in WCW. :(

strobogo

Banned
It definitely wasn't the strongest period for WWE, but each show has at least one good match, which is more than the WCW shit I'm in right now.

Bobby Who is the greatest name for a jobber because it allows the announce team to go full Abbott and Costello after each of his matches.

"Shawn Michaels with a big win over Bobby!"
"Bobby who?"
"Yes."
"Who is the Bobby that HBK beat"
"Who."
"The wrestler we just saw pinned"
"Who!"
"Who was the wrestler in the ring?"
"Yes!"
"Bobby, what was his name?"
"Not What, Who!"

EDIT: HOLY SHIT AND IT WOULD BE HEENAN ON COMMENTARY JUST TO FURTHER CONFUSION. IHSGADH

DMczaf

Welp, I got an on-site interview in a couple of weeks. They're flying me to Cleveland, OH. All expenses paid.

I will demand a guaranteed contract, just like Nash would do.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Welp, I got an on-site interview in a couple of weeks. They're flying me to Cleveland, OH. All expenses paid.

Good plan brother! Guaranteed pay will up your good brother rating!

It's a shame it's to a dump like Cleveland but what can you do?

doing what good sir?

I want to try to get a job working for Netflix next year. Gonna be damn near impossible but I still want to try.

Top Bottom