• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

It's because outside of the live audiences, everyone is fully aware this is Bryan's push and story they're giving to Show.

Who is Bryan even storylining with now, was he on raw tonight? I missed like the first 20 mins. Why would they do this? they actually buried him, we joked about dbry getting buried but he really is now

Ithil

Who is Bryan even storylining with now, was he on raw tonight? I missed like the first 20 mins. Why would they do this? they actually buried him, we joked about dbry getting buried but he really is now

He's teaming with Punk against the Wyatts, and back to serious Bryan.

Words can't express how awful this is. Not just this segment tonight, but the entire handling of the NeoCorporation. How in the hell is the Big Show in this position in the angle? Like.....................are they serious right now?

Am I really watching this?

Ithil

This is like jettisoning Austin from the main event after 3 months (during which he was never the focus except to put him down), in 1998, and replacing him, with...I don't know. Earthquake? Yokozuna?

Also Yokozuna says "OH HELL YEAH" and drinks beer, while Austin teams with Mick Foley against DOA.

Oh man. 3 solid matches tonight with a great crowd. It ends so bad... I cannot express how bad that was. Well take it easy guys. I'll see y'all this Thursday for IMPACT! wrestling.

Top Bottom