• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

Yessssss!

I'm gonna be honest.

I might be feeling a twinge of appreciation for Devitt.

YES

REAL ROCK N ROLLA

i5SrzYf4Felg8.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
He gives a lot of himself and I'm starting to come around a little tiny bit. Dude's still a fuckface though.

PWInsider are claiming that Prince Devitt has entered negotiations with WWE! Holy crap.

I mean, they're going to ruin him, but man...I hope they don't ruin him.

Look King, it's Sheamus and his leprechaun pals, Hornswaggle & Devitt!

I will shit my pants if they sign him. The problem is they might have too much talent now. Somebody has to fail, right?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm shopping around a new concept for legitshookamaniacs - does anyone have interest in alternate commentary tracks for matches? Not announcements, but more like 5 Dollar Wrestling but with better wrestling?

jmdajr

I will shit my pants if they sign him. The problem is they might have too much talent now. Somebody has to fail, right?

JTG still has a job

Whatever the case, some are going to be extremely gimmicky characters because not everyone is going to be in some title picture.

Need that filler.

JTG still has a job

Whatever the case, some are going to be extremely gimmicky characters because not everyone is going to be in some title picture.

Need that filler.

Indie wrestlers being signed is like winning money in the bank. Everyone has such high hopes, but somebody has to fail to cash in. I guess Cabana was the first to fail. Ohno might be next, but I doubt it.

I wish we had a cruiserweight division again...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Do a new 'class' - throw in 12 new people. Each of them fit or attach themselves to existing feuds, maybe create a couple new ones.

I like the idea of all of them debuting on the same show. Lets you pay attention to certain ones who catch your eyes. Some will fall by the wayside, some won't. Ranks up there with a tournament as something I'd like WWE to do.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I asked a few times but any of you lot want to give your twitter deets out I want to follow some wrestle gaffers

I'm @tommarsland

@sunflower4000

@legitshook

Legit Shook tweets stuff from this thread, being more active with it being an aggregate of what we all enjoy.

somedevil

Hour 1 - 4.069 million
Hour 2 - 3.951 million
Hour 3 - 3.643 million

Avg: 3.888

Dat third hour.
abq45Vax.png

Gotta see the quarter hour breakdown for the final segment but if keeps going like this Daniel Bryan is going back to the main event very soon.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hour 1 - 4.069 million
Hour 2 - 3.951 million
Hour 3 - 3.643 million

Dat third hour. Gotta see the quarter hour breakdown for the final segment but if keeps going like this Daniel Bryan is going back to the main event very soon.

Oh, I dunno about that

jbnnlFE4DB3hDq.png

I'm so pumped for this, can't wait to see how quickly WWE dash my Korporate Kane hopes and dreams. We can measure it up against how swiftly downhill his remasking run went after too many run ins with Cena.

This is a bit nostalgic, but probably one of my favorite past feuds and championship entrances.......... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIBBgz__El0

This was redemption for their incredibly underwhelming WM match, perhaps one of the best matches either man has been in and it's pretty brutal to boot. To think of the lame Cena I quit matches that would follow over the years by comparison where each time he's asked to quit he yells for like three seconds, stops, has a pause and then calmly says "no" in the most unfitting of tones.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Gaming is killing us again.... although new news bit is funny

It's stupid, because all fingers point to "IW can't get the job done, period" instead of system-specific issues.

That's the bottom line, because Sunflower said so.

Gaming side is out of control. People are so quick to call journalists out on their bias, which seems a bit hypocritical.

They will both be good systems, but Sony has done some shady things lately too. The only difference is they have a Japanese man on twitter claiming to look into problems.

jmdajr

Gaming side is out of control. People are so quick to call journalists out on their bias, which seems a bit hypocritical.

They will both be good systems, but Sony has done some shady things lately too. The only difference is they have a Japanese man on twitter claiming to look into problems.

The hate em for pushing games in genres they hate, or companies they can't stand, while their favs get buried,

So my boiler packed in and its costing me a grand to sort it

XBONES and ps4 preorders cancelled

I think I will have more fun with the boiler though

jmdajr

Heck Knack might be the most unique thing to play on PS4. Kinda sad.

Not getting an Xbox one yet, but I'd be happy with some Dead Rising and KI.
Hell maybe even Ryse and Kinect Sports.

Ithil

Hour 1 - 4.069 million
Hour 2 - 3.951 million
Hour 3 - 3.643 million

Dat third hour.
abq45Vax.png

Gotta see the quarter hour breakdown for the final segment but if keeps going like this Daniel Bryan is going back to the main event very soon.

And this was Big Show's second show officially headlining RAW. At this point in Daniel Bryan's run, his overruns gained nearly a million viewers.

DMczaf

I'm mad about Big Show getting the main event spot, but I'm even more mad about him doing the yes chant with Daniel Bryan not even there. I'm pretty sure he's breaking like 15 wrestling laws doing this right now. This is what happens when Taker isn't around to keep people in check in Wrestlers Court.

Sokantish

Contrast, I know it's 'only' an indie game, but everyone with Plus will be getting it free on day 1 anyways and it looks a hell of a lot more interesting than Knack.

You get online multiplayer for free too if you pay for plus. Sony is the best!

I'm just messing with you Bootaaay!

jmdajr

I'm mad about Big Show getting the main event spot, but I'm even more mad about him doing the yes chant with Daniel Bryan not even there. I'm pretty sure he's breaking like 15 wrestling laws doing this right now. This is what happens when Taker isn't around to keep people in check in Wrestlers Court.

Gimmick infringement. I mean it would be one thing if they were in a feud and he was mocking him but.

Yeah. I don't know what the fuck is up with that.

I guess just because HHH hates D.Bry and thus hates Yes chants.

Top Bottom