• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

Listing to review a raw and the last hour of raw sounds dreadful.

Seems they are turning roman face since he didn't jump the big show after the spear .

Also David flair was there apperntly

Ryback is a pop tart, which accounts for his pastry muscles giving way whenever he actually has to do some heavy lifting.

Ryback vs the Pillsbury Doughboy at Mania, book it!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ryback is a pop tart, which accounts for his pastry muscles giving way whenever he actually has to do some heavy lifting.

Ryback vs the Pillsbury Doughboy at Mania, book it!

Bootaaay please get your computer back ASAP I'm tired of you making fun of the wrong people

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I can't make fun of Ryback? But he's dreadful :(

You're unfairly muscle shaming people. I won't stand for it!

LSMnOIC.jpg

You're unfairly muscle shaming people. I won't stand for it!

Nuh uh, I'm paper muscle shaming. What's the use of muscles if they're just for show? Ryback lacks core strength and is half the man Cesaro is. Brock would undoubtedly eat Ryback's lunch.

Also, Samsung are dicking me around. Been a week now and I'm still waiting for them to send a courier to pick up my laptop.

jmdajr

Ryback has exceeded expectations. Not that he's gone that far, but quite a few main events and more than decent TV exposure.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Nuh uh, I'm paper muscle shaming. What's the use of muscles if they're just for show? Ryback lacks core strength and is half the man Cesaro is. Brock would undoubtedly eat Ryback's lunch.

Also, Samsung are dicking me around. Been a week now and I'm still waiting for them to send a courier to pick up my laptop.

Show muscles are fine too~

All muscles, paper or granite, are accepted. Far better than none.

charsace

Man, I remember one Raw last year he came out and was just showered in boos and i thought "damn, there's no other heel right now as over as him." they squandered the shit outta that

ahahaha, that line delivery

When Raw was in Toronto and Edge opened the show. HHH came out to insult Edge and then Shield brought out Christian who was all beat up

Zayn will probably catch on fast, though. He's the only guy in NXT who I can confidently say will be a success on the main roster, at least at the moment.

Zayn problem is Daniel Bryan. They are similar. Personally I prefer the ass kicker Bryan Danielson who was kind of similar to heel Hitman.

Zayn problem is Daniel Bryan. They are similar. Personally I prefer the ass kicker Bryan Danielson who was kind of similar to heel Hitman.

D Bry can be angry ass kicker while Zayn can be smilin' babyface, because Zayn is way good at being a good guy you can get behind. We don't need sarcastic Bryan back, that was pretty bad

jmdajr

Someone mentioned Houston QB Kase Keenum in a conversation about wrestling.

Great skills, awesome college records, but ultimately too short to become anything.

Well so far, he sure is showing people they were wrong.

PWInsider are claiming that Prince Devitt has entered negotiations with WWE! Holy crap.

I mean, they're going to ruin him, but man...I hope they don't ruin him.

Look King, it's Sheamus and his leprechaun pals, Hornswaggle & Devitt!

tm24

Oh no, theres a seperate joey ryan jelly bean incident from another promotion in SoCal that has their shows on YT

XenoRaven

PWInsider are claiming that Prince Devitt has entered negotiations with WWE! Holy crap.

Can't wait for him to come out in a kilt eating a bowl of Lucky Charms.

Aiii

So not worth it

Ugh, he should stay in New Japan, WWE will never use him to his potential, if he even manages to get past NXT.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Yessssss!

I'm gonna be honest.

I might be feeling a twinge of appreciation for Devitt.

Top Bottom