• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Brothers of Destruction. Losers!

Kane hasn't been booked like a 'big man' outside of his debut when he was 'indestructible.' Undertaker has never carried himself as a big man. In the old definition of 'big man', I consider that to be someone who relies entirely on their size. Someone who is usually either dumb or incredibly confident because they are simply bigger than everyone else. That their moves, kayfabe, hurt more so they only have to hit so many. They're usually a hurdle made for a slow burn babyface unless you don't know how to book. Undertaker is more Vader or Mike Awesome than Andre or Haystacks. Meaning he's a guy who uses his size but also uses other skills to give him the advantage. It's why, when people compared Undertaker to other people, they compare him to guys known for their wrestling like Kurt Angle or HBK or whatever. Undertaker likely did this because most big guys, with exceptions like Andre and Baba, don't have long careers. The 'i'm big' trick only lasts so long. Once it's hurdled, you're done.

Nash is a little bit different because he's one of the first times I can recall a 'i'm smart' big guy. That was the whole thing with HBK was that he wasn't some dumb goon, and it helps that Nash is generally intelligent in real life. About the business at the very least.

And big guys doing the wrestling angle like Taker have to be REAL good at it. Because if they're not? everything looks real awkward, and you sit there staring, 'well why is the big guy having to go to all this effort? he's big!' a la Matt Morgan.

G-Fex

He's catering to eight year old's, you're a poo-poo head type of insults are perfectly acceptable for John Cena.

image.php

I love your av.

aiii's av is tops
"We the people? I see three dumb people!"

Do the things Cena say even count as insults?
That's awful. just so awful. To think we wanted Cena back to win this belt.

Although I don't watch SD anyway so I guess it's whatever, that show can keep its nipple jokes

The commentary just dies during the divas match either Cole and JBL got edited out or they fell asleep. Thank you Tamina Nash for carrying AJ to the back and putting her ass to the screen.

Aiii

So not worth it
Thanks guys, I love it too!

And yeah, I think commentary got edited out. And rightfully so, commentators should never bury talent on their program, even if they are "just women." Honestly, AJ and Brie haven't been bad at all for the three minutes they get, they deserve better commentary for the work they put in.

strobogo

Banned
Easiest way to beat Taker is take it to the floor and use a lot of weapons to wear him down. DO NOT try to pick him up in the ring if he's at critical, as he will lock on the Hell's Gate every time. Sunny will be happy to know that the first guy I beat him with was Bateaster.

Thanks guys, I love it too!

And yeah, I think commentary got edited out. And rightfully so, commentators should never bury talent on their program, even if they are "just women." Honestly, AJ and Brie haven't been bad at all for the three minutes they get, they deserve better commentary for the work they put in.

It was pretty decent but AJ tapping out in like 0.1 seconds after being in the ring for like a min was pretty ridiculous.

Aiii

So not worth it
It was pretty decent but AJ tapping out in like 0.1 seconds after being in the ring for like a min was pretty ridiculous.

Yeah, but that's WWE booking, can't break that five minute mark so tap out right away etc. I can't even get mad about bs like that anymore.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Easiest way to beat Taker is take it to the floor and use a lot of weapons to wear him down. DO NOT try to pick him up in the ring if he's at critical, as he will lock on the Hell's Gate every time. Sunny will be happy to know that the first guy I beat him with was Bateaster.

CtTV18S.png

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I might as well. Skyrim is absolute trash but that'd improve it.

Top Bottom