• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

tm24

Stro, was the 2k Rumble the one where the ring ropes give no fucks with one of the members of the mean street posse?

Lunchbox

Banned
"How Y2J and WWF Smackdown will lead wrestling's next-genation." :(

Forever....forever....forever....

tumblr_m898vx7aAM1qzx70zo1_1280.png

xqk9T.gif

strobogo

Banned
Stro, was the 2k Rumble the one where the ring ropes give no fucks with one of the members of the mean street posse?

Yeah, but you couldn't really tell unless you already knew it was going to happen.

Also, the gif above is from the Cactus/HHH hype video.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I would have replaced Kane with Punk or Edge. His matches with Kane were pretty middle of the road.

Well I guess the question is greatest opponent and not best match so I guess its whatever.
Half the idea behind Taker's WM matches are the spectacle behind it, not the actual match. With that in mind, Kane easily becomes arguably his top opponent.

Besides that, his WM 14 match is arguably the best big man/big man match in WWE history. I know that's not saying much, but still. The only thing that could beat it is the 1st inferno match.

I enjoyed Taker's matches when they had an actual story and didn't just become about the streak.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Let's be honest here.

Undertaker's most important and significant opponent is Kane. It's the most interesting, the match with the most history, the most important opponent he should ever have.

Aiii's ranting now? lol

zbg0sC4.gif

That ain't nothing, bruh. Until you've had rants like that multiple times over multiple years, you aren't where the big boys play. Keep that fire going and maybe one day you'll be able to call yourself a real wrestling fan.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Let's be honest here.

Undertaker's most important and significant opponent is Kane. It's the most interesting, the match with the most history, the most important opponent he should ever have.
It's just logically the most interesting.

The Kane character was literally created just to be Taker's opponent. Thus, the story just writes itself. The amazing thing about the Kane character is that he was supposed to disappear after WM 14, but the character was popular enough to survive, and here we are all these years later.

Why would they even put Dolph on that cover, and not someone like Cody? Are they just trying to rub it in his face that he's a fucking jobber for life who'll never have anything more than a small following of internet nerds? YES I SAID SMALL

I do love the tacit recognition that Orton probably won't matter after WM, maybe even before. Seriously, after he's done being HHH's avatar, does he have ANY value anymore?

strobogo

Banned
Half the idea behind Taker's WM matches are the spectacle behind it, not the actual match. With that in mind, Kane easily becomes arguably his top opponent.

Besides that, his WM 14 match is arguably the best big man/big man match in WWE history. I know that's not saying much, but still. The only thing that could beat it is the 1st inferno match.

I enjoyed Taker's matches when they had an actual story and didn't just become about the streak.

The inferno match sucks. All of them. Taker/Kane was the best one, but I'd rather watch the WM20 match than the Inferno match.

Taker/Kane should have the last part at WM 30 and ride off into the sunset together

Also Kane has joined the corporation just like when taker joined the corporation

I'm opposite the hard camera on Monday a little to the right I wonder I'm in the sheild entrance zone!

Not been to a raw taping in years I remember it being a lot of waiting around last time

Edit - last time I was at one I think Morrison beat hardy for the intercontinal title and rated rko beat piper and someone else for the tag titles

Ithil

After the match Cena called out Cesaro to translate for him. After saying some nice words about the German crowd, he then wanted to say something about Cesaro which Antonio wouldn’t translate so Cena did it in english saying that Cesaro “went from small shows year after year [..] and is finally standing here in Germany [..] and has earned the respect of the WWE! [..] I also want to thank you for believing in Antonio Cesaro, his first night on a main stage in front of a German crowd! I have been around the world many times and know a good thing when i see one… Claudio… and yes i call you Claudio [..] you know i am talking for real! Congratulation for coming home, this guy has the makings for a future champion.[..]” Then he asked Claudio to hold on to his belt and threw the Title it to him. Claudio was humbled but said there is the wrong name on the plate and gave it back, but promised he would be back in Germany one day as the WWE Champion. Also he finished off by saying whenever he says “we the people” the means the German fans, where he started his career 12 years ago here in Germany. Then he went to the fans and signed several autographs until the staff dragged him away so they could clean the ring.

Bodes well for Cesaro if Cena is a fan of his.

somedevil

Bodes well for Cesaro if Cena is a fan of his.

Cena is also a fan of Big E as well. You can because when he was gone Big E was floundering and when Cena came back he got a push again. He was also spoke out after the tie incident as well.

The problem is Cena the person is good but how Cena is booked kills people admitting anything nice about him.

Also, there is a video of Bryan talking about how Cesaro humor is basically pun humor.

WWE is getting a lot if trios together. They should do a king of trios tournament .

Team big rhodes
We the intellectuals
3MB
Shield
Wyatt's
Paul heyman guys
Los matadors
Mega powers

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Big E needs a better finisher but when he gets that I'd have no problem putting him at the top of the card. He's basically the promise of a couple of generations of big musclely black men made good. He's on a whole different level than Ahmed or Lashley.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Your need to quote me and attempt to dissuade my stance on my greatness is merely an outward display of your inner insecurities.

Top Bottom