• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

strobogo

Banned
Don't listen to him! I respect you and your reviews! legitshook.com FTW!

ibdQOXnoX0sotU.gif

you marks on facebook at all? I realize I have no one on there from here.

I have an account. Had to do one because the group leader in my university decided to do all the announcements in FB. Now I use it to learn about events, concerts, etc.

Sucks about Hero, I really wanted him to succeed in the WWE. I guess hes match against Regal was hes best he had there.

Bootaaay's a hobo?

No wonder he likes that troll Daniel Bryan.

I still can't get over Aiii's rant, "In their quarter of the ring! Yes quarter, not half, quarter!"

I wish he didn't have to bury The Ascension in his post about the negative effects of wrestlers getting buried.

Also, Aiii has a great command of the English language for a non-native speaker. Look how he strings together sentences and paragraphs effortlessly. Can any of us type out a 1,000+ word wrestling rant in a language other than English? I know I can't.

I still can't get over Aiii's rant, "In their quarter of the ring! Yes quarter, not half, quarter!"

I wish he didn't have to bury The Ascension in his post about the negative effects of wrestlers getting buried.

Also, Aiii has a great command of the English language for a non-native speaker. Look how he strings together sentences and paragraphs effortlessly. Can any of us type out a 1,000+ word wrestling rant in a language other than English? I know I can't.

Mi amigo, I know you can do one in spanglish, like Konnan.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
All American Wrestling 5-23-93

A classic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFfIApVBiWo

Doink The Clown vs Virgil (All American Exclusive)
Smoking Gunns vs Dwayne Gill/Chris Duffy
Sensational Sherri on All American
Mr. Hughes vs Kamala (King of the Ring Qualifying Match)
Hacksaw Jim Duggan vs Brooklyn Brawler
King's Court with Jerry Lawler -Guests Giant Gonzales/Harvey Wippleman
Marty Jannetty/Shawn Michaels Raw Recap
King of the Ring 1993 Preview
Adam Bomb vs Jobber

Bootaaay's white?!

Only on the outside.

All American Wrestling 5-23-93

A classic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFfIApVBiWo

Doink The Clown vs Virgil (All American Exclusive)
Smoking Gunns vs Dwayne Gill/Chris Duffy
Sensational Sherri on All American
Mr. Hughes vs Kamala (King of the Ring Qualifying Match)
Hacksaw Jim Duggan vs Brooklyn Brawler
King's Court with Jerry Lawler -Guests Giant Gonzales/Harvey Wippleman
Marty Jannetty/Shawn Michaels Raw Recap
King of the Ring 1993 Preview
Adam Bomb vs Jobber

Awesome, you had me at 'Sherri', so gonna watch this later.

Aiii

So not worth it
Escuchame; listen to me, what I'm trying to say is that Aiii is too educated; muy educado; to be a wrestling fan.

Oh stop! You're making me blush.

But really, I'm not. It's just that I have a insane auditory memory. Not sure exactly why, but I've been able to remember almost word for word everything people say to me for as long as I can remember. Basically, I have never once studied for a test in my life. I've passed all my tests and exams by remembering what teachers said in class.

I think that translates to languages as well, I'm pretty much fluent in English and German just by TV/Movies and Videogames. I had a 98 for my final English exam, and as said, I have never studied for it.

It's just one of those weird brain things I guess.

Aiii

So not worth it
I'm hooked on D3 on PS3 right now, it's so insanely superior to the PC version. It's the D2 successor we deserve.

Oh stop! You're making me blush.

But really, I'm not. It's just that I have a insane auditory memory. Not sure exactly why, but I've been able to remember almost word for word everything people say to me for as long as I can remember. Basically, I have never once studied for a test in my life. I've passed all my tests and exams by remembering what teachers said in class.

I think that translates to languages as well, I'm pretty much fluent in English and German just by TV/Movies and Videogames. I had a 98 for my final English exam, and as said, I have never studied for it.

It's just one of those weird brain things I guess.

iND2tgBlirukw.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunny you liking PoE?

Anyone else here plays it?

It is better than D3, vanilla D2 and TQ, still, Easter Sun mod for D2 is my favorite.

I played it back in beta, it's better than all Diablos really.

Oh wow totally forgot about New Japan, was out all night last night. When's the next iPPV?

and sucks Hero got released. He was better than all the other NXT faces except Zayn.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Waiting for tonight to watch NJPW and get upset.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Listening to The Attitude Era podcast on Wrestlemania XV: THE RAGING CLIMAX!

Oh boy, I forgot about this one and I'm pretty sure I bought it for a dollar at a consignment shop making it one of around three PPVs I've ever owned.

This is awful.

Shibata straight up jacking the Shouten is just mean. Goto going to get his revenge!

Honma catching the penalty kick was hype

edit: lol @ this tweet from goto

Goto Hirooki @ 510Njpw 5h
Have trouble getting to sleep today.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's really weird, getting prepared to get rid of my PS3 and 360 and the games. I want to downsize my physical collection. Some of these games I don't think I could give up, like the Gears series and Mass Effect. Asura's Wrath is a keep-forever kind of game. All my shmups...I just can't let those go!

Watching Power Struggle now. Loving the Bucks as the ultimate megadouche mix of DX, the Rockers, and the Hardys. After years and years of seeing TAKA look 15, it's weird seeing him older. Matt's spear is sub-Kaitlyn-level. TREMENDOUS reaction after the match.

Shibata busted the shit out of Homna's mouth with slaps. Goddamn. Sick Hellevator finish too. I heart ring announcer bullying. Spraypaint TO THE FACE is a bit much though. Saku is so much better as a pro wrestling doing MMA style now than someone trying to cling onto being an MMA fighter. Nagata's right pec is visibly fucked-up now - he really needs to get that fixed before he winds up with the Kofi/Jericho/Steiner concave chest. Nice sideroll into a Kimura from Saku.This was a really fun match with Saku as the face in peril and Nagata kicking and/or forearming the fuck out of evil-doers.

Lunchbox

Banned
I think I have brain damage now.
Dwayne was always a selfish prick taking advantage of others

in one of the laws they talked about just because that idiot foley is in a position like that it's disgusting how Hollywood took advantage of his body and took unnecessary head shots all for cheese heat

Top Bottom