• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
xbone getting higher scores on cod

sunflower redeemed

jCtPMexHjTuBR_e.jpg

BTW I'm firing a dude later today, I don't want any of you to take it the wrong way. He's a slimy dude. Not like our esteemed posters.

You fool.

You merely adopted the Dub. I was born in it! Molded by it. I didn't film normal wrestling until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but BORING

*weedwhacker*

lol

watching hours and hours and marking out for IWA:MS doesn't make you a man, it makes you a fool.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
BTW Stro mentioned people you notice posting and can't stand, well mine's a little different.

One of WrassleGAF is insufferable on Twitter. Only one.

BTW I'm firing a dude later today, I don't want any of you to take it the wrong way. He's a slimy dude. Not like our esteemed posters.

Line up like 10 employees and say, everyone who will still be working here at the end of the day take a step forward, then when he goes to take a step you say "not so fast slimy guy"

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
G-Fex on Twitter is a fun dude.

Line up like 10 employees and say, everyone who will still be working here at the end of the day take a step forward, then when he goes to take a step you say "not so fast slimy guy"

hehehehehehehehehh.

BTW, Sandow was fucking AWESOME last night. The match itself was "eh", because Kofi, but Sandow looked like a vicious motherfucker the whole match. Oddly enough, for all my anger and panicking, it seems like Sandow's match with Cena has actually convinced them to push him a bit.

I just wish they'd give him his robe back. :(

Conversely, the main event I expected to be great was kinda boring, while it was the Wyatt vs. Shield stuff after the match that was truly fun.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think I figured out how to make topics in OT become wrasslin threads.

Thanks Stumples for changing my name. Crossover appeal.

Sunny, yesterday something strange happened.

As some of you know, I am looking for a job. My aunt told me the husband of a friend is looking to open an office in Tijuana, so she told me to give her my curriculum and that she will give it to her friend.

I did that like two months ago and nothing. But yesterday I got a call from him. But it was really weird. The guy told me that I was over-qualified, that this job will not meet my expectatives, that I better find something that will help me in my career, etc, etc. He repeated that like 10 times. He then told me, like if you want we can meet to tell you about the job, but you should look for something better. In the end I thank him for calling me and decided to follow his advice.

I think he just called me by compromise, and that he really did not want me. What do you think Sunny?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunny, yesterday something strange happened.

As some of you know, I am looking for a job. My aunt told me the husband of a friend is looking to open an office in Tijuana, so she told me to give her my curriculum and that she will give it to her friend.

I did that like two months ago and nothing. But yesterday I got a call from him. But it was really weird. The guy told me that I was over-qualified, that this job will not meet my expectatives, that I better find something that will help me in my career, etc, etc. He repeated that like 10 times. He then told me, like if you want we can meet to tell you about the job, but you should look for something better. In the end I thank him for calling me and decided to follow his advice.

I think he just called me by compromise, and that he really did not want me. What do you think Sunny?

Calling someone overqualified doesn't necessarily mean that it's bullshit. You simply CAN be, and they can know they won't have a long-term employee because you'll always be looking for something bigger than what they offer and don't want to limit your potential.

I can say confidently that overqualified people are a pain in the end to deal with, because even though they SLAUGHTER all the work that's been sent their way, idle hands...and they end up wanting to move on. So you can't entrust them with a ton of huge stuff because you know they've got a shelf life, so to speak.

I'd definitely meet with them. They could simply be wrong, and you'd be happy with that position, and you could communicate that to them. I say go for the meeting and then go with your gut.

Calling someone overqualified doesn't necessarily mean that it's bullshit. You simply CAN be, and they can know they won't have a long-term employee because you'll always be looking for something bigger than what they offer and don't want to limit your potential.

I can say confidently that overqualified people are a pain in the end to deal with, because even though they SLAUGHTER all the work that's been sent their way, idle hands...and they end up wanting to move on. So you can't entrust them with a ton of huge stuff because you know they've got a shelf life, so to speak.

I'd definitely meet with them. They could simply be wrong, and you'd be happy with that position, and you could communicate that to them. I say go for the meeting and then go with your gut.

Well, the thing is, I am going to enter a master in august, so I am looking for something temporal. I would feel bad for leaving so soon. I also got a really good temporal job in January, teach for a semester, which is what I like doing. The pay is much less, but I enjoy teaching and I really need to get 3+ years of experience if I want to enter the Mexican system of researchers.

The job was pretty simple, I just needed to run the office. Making calls and data analysis.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Well, the thing is, I am going to enter a master in august, so I am looking for something temporal. I would feel bad for leaving so soon. I also got a really good temporal job in January, teach for a semester, which is what I like doing. The pay is much less, but I enjoy teaching and I really need to get 3+ years of experience if I want to enter the Mexican system of researchers.

The job was pretty simple, I just needed to run the office. Making calls and data analysis.

They very well may not want to put the investment in for such a short-term employee that has no chance to stick around. I know hiring people is a pain in the butt...but if you explain your needs to them you may be able to come to an agreement.

Bowser

Well, the 6 x 6 can't happen since there's a tag match now, but..

Who's to say it doesn't get changed to a 6x6 on Raw or something? I don't buy that because this match has been announced there's no 6x6 match. They've gotta get the Shield and Rhodes/Goldust on the show...

strobogo

Banned
I had a sudden huge drop in my aerobic fitness level. I was doing 20-30 mile bike rides with relative ease. I always take at least a day off between long rides. I took a day off and the next day I rode, I was dead at 5 miles. It was the weirdest thing. It's like I went from the Four Horsemen to ECW.

Ithil

I can't say I see why they explicitly had six heels of two stables, and six babyfaces in the main event, all to make a regular tag match. It's weird, because there's a shitload a six on six elimination match can do (tensions between the Wyatts and Shield, major spot for the Usos and Cody/Goldust, long main event level match on the PPV going down to presumably Bray and Punk/Bryan, etc).

Who's to say it doesn't get changed to a 6x6 on Raw or something? I don't buy that because this match has been announced there's no 6x6 match. They've gotta get the Shield and Rhodes/Goldust on the show...

No shit. I made that joke on Twitter already. They can easily change it. But traditional SurSer matches aren't 6x6, hence why they probably won't do it. It'll be a 4x4 or something.

The only other thing I can think of now is

Rhodes & Usos vs Shield & Korporate Kane

This seems likely if they don't change anything.

Survivor Series is going to be the biggest MEH of a WWE PPV ever.

I think its only going to get worse until Rumble, they are on cruise control right now, Cena is back and they are just having him carry everything. Maybe the next feud will be Cena overcoming the odds of low PPV buyrates.

Striker

WWE still seemingly acknowledge that Chyna existed:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obQCbJMtfhs
Hmm, swap Stephanie for Sunny or Sable and you'd get their most popular women they've had.

Been watching older PPV's, and recently it was the 1996 Survivor Series. Three traditional Survivor Series matches (four including Free For All) and three singles matches. Undertaker/Mankind, Bret/Austin, and Sid/Shawn. Great stuff.

Top Bottom