• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

G-Fex

Idolizing any company's executives is just weird and creepy. At least the love for Vince usually comes from his onscreen persona.

size_590_bernardo-hees.jpg

THIS GUY IS THE CEO OF HEINZ AND I LOVE KETCHUP SO I'M GONNA CONSTANTLY DEFEND HIM AND PUT HIS FACE IN GIFS AND STUFF.

This this this this this this and this.

I think it's dorky as hell and I never liked seeing so much corporate spokesperson worshiping.

Man gaming side can be so dorky.

It's cringeworthy far more than the stupidest fucking hot girl thread in OT

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yo. Fuck ketchup.

Heinz Ketchup has a secret sauce though, that puts its lower nutritional profile on even footing with a superior profile (at least on paper) for its competitors.

Ketchup, the worst of all condiments.

Also, mayo: fuck you and whoever decided you should be in burgers or on chips. Gross.

Cosigned, Miracle Whip AND normal mayo are fucking nasty. Same with Hellman's mayo. I can't think of a nastier thing.

bjork

OutRun is too too good. Any version ever still manages to be fun.

I don't know why they don't have Axel watching tapes of his dad's promos. Guy was really solid if not really good, and didn't need rambling mic time to get his point across. Or he could just remember the times dad yelled at him about mowing the yard or whatever, there's plenty to draw from.

Dutch Mayo owns all other shitty mayo, you know nothing!

This however, is the best thing ever to eat with your fries:

Trust me.

You crazy Dutch! Same with the Belgians, they fucking smother their chips with the stuff. Disgusting. And I like piccalilli, but on chips? I just have it in a ham & cheese sandwich.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm thinkin' we need to have another Fight of Fighters PPV like we did the other year.

This time...with a LOT at stake in each match.

Dear everyone, who would have the best grudge matches with who?

Who clashes the most?

DiscoJon

Banned
French Fries and Tartar Sauce 4 Life.

I don't know if it's a WA state thing, but out of the other states I've been to (all of them except Maine, screw you Maine) I've never seen it as prevalent as it is here in the Pacific Northwest.

I'm thinkin' we need to have another Fight of Fighters PPV like we did the other year.

This time...with a LOT at stake in each match.

Dear everyone, who would have the best grudge matches with who?

Who clashes the most?

Me vs whoever annoyed the shit out of me with that Chikara mess
Stro (OOH LA LA) vs Bean
Edge vs YOU

You crazy Dutch! Same with the Belgians, they fucking smother their chips with the stuff. Disgusting. And I like piccalilli, but on chips? I just have it in a ham & cheese sandwich.

Same here, the stuff just seems way too rich for potatoes. I've eaten it on plain bread, though (I freaking love bread, but I've cut it out of my diet lately), and it's tasty stuff.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Me vs whoever annoyed the shit out of me with that Chikara mess
Stro (OOH LA LA) vs Bean
Edge vs YOU

BillRiccio is good people man. I can't allow this kind of brawl between you two.

Stro's most hated opponent...could it be Bean?

I will not fight FallingEdge again. My booty hole still red.

Aiii

So not worth it
Same here, the stuff just seems way too rich for potatoes. I've eaten it on plain bread, though (I freaking love bread, but I've cut it out of my diet lately), and it's tasty stuff.

You guys know nothing, we Dutch are the best at fries, this is just fact.

BillRiccio is good people man. I can't allow this kind of brawl between you two.

Hey I'd probably be eating crow on that anyway, depending on ze rumor mill

Has to be!

... Edge is a bum dammit, NOBODY CALLS ME MR. IWA-MS

New HBK DVD coming next year: MR wrestle mania. will have all of his WM matches

For 30 Years, WWE and its Superstars have created a pantheon of iconic WrestleMania moments that are immortalized forever in history- but only one man can lay claim to the nickname “Mr. WrestleMania”, Shawn Michaels.

Whether giving Undertaker all he could handle in a quest to break the streak, revolutionizing the business in a Ladder Match with Razor Ramon, or descending from the rafters for an exhausting 60-minute Iron Man Match with Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels always accomplished his one goal at WrestleMania. That goal was to steal the show.

Now, fans can own all 17 of his iconic WrestleMania matches. See all the jaw-dropping action from The Showstopper on WWE’s grandest stage.
http://www.wrestlingdvdnews.com/details-wwe-shawn-michaels-mr-wrestlemania-dvd/54328/

Hey I'd probably be eating crow on that anyway, depending on ze rumor mill

Has to be!

... Edge is a bum dammit, NOBODY CALLS ME MR. IWA-MS

mmmmmm delcicious.

This is why Bootaaay and I are #1 and #2 respectively and you marks are at the bottom.

charsace

Rollins is for sure gonna take either Bryan or Punk's spot in the future. Dude is already physically bigger than both of them which will only help him get into the main event picture.

bjork

You ever suddenly notice a poster who you've never seen start showing up in every thread you read and taking the wrong stand in the most asshole way possible on every issue? As if they read a thread and post the opposite of what the majority is posting about in the most aggressive way they can? And then you start noticing them everywhere and realize you hate this poster, their posting style, and can't figure out if they're just a troll or sincerely that much of an asshole?

This poster is not a part of Wrasslegaf. Not even Bean Breath annoys me like this poster. I want to send something in to the confessions thread about him, but Ronito said no making confessions about other posters.

For me, this is any time I see Mana Legend posting anything ever. Doesn't even matter the subject, that's just a sour-ass individual that needs to go outside or something.

Top Bottom