• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

strobogo

Banned
I really, really wish WWE had hired a giant guy with a big beard that was better than Rowan. He is not good and is definitely not ready for prime time.

Blaster McMassive needs to grow out his beard and then quietly be shuffled into Rowan's place.

Bonus: They could start selling Black Sheep masks.

jmdajr

I blame Teddy Long for killing Survivor series.

Tag Team match playa 24/7 kills your PPV gimmick.

edit: Get rid of SE and bring back King of the Ring. Or even Bragging Rights.

I need more than. "the Nexus has been weakened!":

Recall

So I bought the WWE Summerslam 2013 DVD and thoroughly enjoyed watching it, granted I haven't watched any WWE in over 3 years. Have any of the other WWE PPVs been just as good this year and worth giving a watch?

I heard Money in the Bank is always a safe choice every year as being a good watch, is it? Cheers

jmdajr

So I bought the WWE Summerslam 2013 DVD and thoroughly enjoyed watching it, granted I haven't watched any WWE in over 3 years. Have any of the other WWE PPVs been just as good this year and worth giving a watch?

I heard Money in the Bank is always a safe choice every year as being a good watch, is it? Cheers

Punk/Taker Wrestlemania match was good, but Summerslam really was an excellent PPV this year. Too bad it didn't have the numbers in sales.

Hah, I found a JAPW DVD I didn't realise I owned and, as per usual, I can't figure out exactly what possessed me to buy it. Just look at some of these matches:

Kenny Omega vs Grim Reefer
LAX vs The SAT
Azrieal vs Milano Collection AT
Christian Cage vs Jimmy Rave

Awful - and, of course, in typical JAPW fashion there's a good card in here somewhere, if only some of the match participants were shuffled around. Also, that LAX vs SAT match is the epitome of awful JAPW booking. It looks good on paper at first sight, but then you actually think about it and realise it's probably going to suck, then the match happens and it's somehow worse than anyone could have possibly expected. Only in JAPW. Also, another JAPW trope: flying in a Japanese wrestler just to wrestle some chump like Jimmy Rave.

Kaladin

You bought it in hopes that LAX vs The SAT would be Homicide and Hernandez taking an SAT test instead of wrestling the tag team with the same name.

You bought it in hopes that LAX vs The SAT would be Homicide and Hernandez taking an SAT test instead of wrestling the tag team with the same name.

Seeing Cide struggling with algebra problems would undoubtedly be more entertaining than any match involving The SAT. 2002 SAT were passable, if highly annoying and and overly insistent upon doing all their incredibly convoluted tag team moves, but fat, 2009 SAT? Ugh, I'd rather watch some XPW...or just gouge my eyes out.

Kaladin

Seeing Cide struggling with algebra problems would undoubtedly be more entertaining than any match involving The SAT. 2002 SAT were passable, if highly annoying and and overly insistent upon doing all their incredibly convoluted tag team moves, but fat, 2009 SAT? Ugh, I'd rather watch some XPW...or just gouge my eyes out.

Is wrestlers doing math problems a shoot interview segment?

If it's not, it should be.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
9yiA8Sg.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Would someone not named Vince McMahon want to make a thread called "who is the most giffable person?" and spam a ton of Vince gifs? I'll give you free tickets to the next WWE Films production!

G-Fex

Would someone not named Vince McMahon want to make a thread called "who is the most giffable person?" and spam a ton of Vince gifs? I'll give you free tickets to the next WWE Films production!

I've had enough of your shilling here.

This isn't couponbug.com friendly mentions in a random post.

This is full on mountain dew/doritos collaboration propaganda.

YOU SOLD OUT YOU SOLD OUT!

I would totally do this, but I am leaving work in 10 minutes, and require at least 4 or 5 Vince gifs to start the topic off with. If I get them in the next 3 or 4 minutes I'll do it.

Aiii

So not worth it
I don't watch Raw for one week and Mirror Universe Zack Ryder shows up?
zack-ryder-sucks-and-now-hes-got-a-shitty-goatee-650x390.png

You guys should have told me about this!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I've had enough of your shilling here.

This isn't couponbug.com friendly mentions in a random post.

This is full on mountain dew/doritos collaboration propaganda.

YOU SOLD OUT YOU SOLD OUT!

to this day your couponbug.com talk never stops making me smile

SHOOT TIME: Why don't you just use your alt Shao Kahn for it?

?

Raw in Nashville next week gives 3MB another attempt to pander to the locals through regional music inspired clothing. Jinder Mahal wearing a Cowboy hat on top of a denim turban is something I need in my life.

It's easily the the best GIF in ages. God bless Vince and his craziness. He's like Inoki, but slightly less completely insane and more delightfully nuts.

Kaladin

It's easily the the best GIF in ages. God bless Vince and his craziness. He's like Inoki, but slightly less completely insane and more delightfully nuts.

inoki-1.gif

The difference between Inoki and Vince? Inoki booked himself as Jesus.....Vince booked himself in a match against God and had God turn on his partner.

Kaladin

Somebody tried to murder Sunny today, we should cheer him up by dedicating today's WrassleGAF to Batista!

He also realized the downside to the Vince McMahon username....with great grapefruits comes great mockery. Any serious thread he creates will undoubtedly have some Vince McMahon jokes.

Top Bottom