• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results for April 2007

Geezer

Broken water pistol loaded with piss
darthbane2k said:
All complete crap I presume...
*snip*
:lol, the two best reasons to own the system are still a slightly fleshed out tech demo (Wii Sports) and a Gamecube port (Zelda). Wii fans don't care if the games are shit, as long as they can have fun in NPD threads, amirite? It amuses me that gloating in sales threads is a worthy substitute to playing quality games for some people here.

KTV.gif

Geezer said:
:lol, the two best reasons to own the system are still a slightly fleshed out tech demo (Wii Sports) and a Gamecube port (Zelda). Wii fans don't care if the games are shit, as long as they can have fun in NPD threads, amirite? It amuses me that gloating in sales threads is a worthy substitute to playing quality games for some people here.
All of the games on that list are QUALITY GAMES. How in the hell can you dismiss titles such as Excitetruck and Trauma Center as not quality titles? You probably havent even played them and are nothing more than a Sony troll. Go cry me a river, the PS3 is DEAD.

Geezer said:

...One of which is better than the PS3's best game.

So that means that PS3 gamers want shit now?

Also, Super Paper Mario has already sold at least 600,000 copies and scored >87%.

darthbane2k said:
All of the games on that list are QUALITY GAMES. How in the hell can you dismiss titles such as Excitetruck and Trauma Center as not quality titles? You probably havent even played them and are nothing more than a Sony troll. Go cry me a river, the PS3 is DEAD.

original DS game and from what ive read, a avg game at best...let me buy you a drink

A Link to the Snitch said:
...One of which is better than the PS3's best game.

So that means that PS3 gamers want shit now?

Also, Super Paper Mario has already sold at least 600,000 copies and scored >87%.

Cant wait for the Rock and Scissors versions

Geezer

darthbane2k said:

Bar the two I mentioned, the only game on that list I rate is Wario Ware, the rest are shit.

I agree, PS3 is dead, the battle is left to the 360:)

StevieP

Banned
jordan0386 said:
original DS game and from what ive read, a avg game at best...let me buy you a drink

Wait, you're dismissing Trauma Center as average??????

image.php

are shit.

And you as shit? (never mind excite truck even, but Trauma Center?) I hope you recognize that photo :lol

image.php

Taurus

Geezer said:
Bar the two I mentioned, the only game on that list I rate is Wario Ware, the rest are shit.

And since it's kicking ass and taking names in Japan, we all know how this is going to end up.

StevieP said:

image.php

And you as shit? (never mind excite truck even, but Trauma Center?) I hope you recognize that photo :lol

image.php

One less Mario game and another TC, I guess that would work for me

jordan0386 said:
If nobody wants PSP games on a Ps2, I dont know why you accept DS games on a Wii

A PSP port versus a DS to Wii remake featuring new gameplay mechanics built from the ground up, expanded voice acting, significantly improved visuals, and a second story.

A Link to the Snitch said:
A PSP port versus a DS to Wii remake featuring new gameplay mechanics built from the ground up, expanded voice acting, significantly improved visuals, and a second story.

color me impressed

Geezer

StevieP said:

image.php

image.php
Does Dragona champion Trauma Centre or something? Should I be scared? I just expressed my opinion, that's what forums are for after all. One of the mods has already bitched me with this ****ing tag, surely that's enough?:lol

Bowen_B

Banned
Here are the last 6th months of hardware sales as a revenue chart!
Untitled-1copy-1.jpg

When you factor software as well Microsoft and Sony are really raking it in while Nintendo looks like's they've been left standing.

darthbane2k said:
All complete crap I presume...

twilight%20princess%20box%20art.jpg

This is the only game that matters and it is 7 months old and also on gamecube.
All the other games were either DS ports, Ports from other platforms or just garbage.

Check all the lowend ratings on almost any non-nintendo fansite to find out.

Vagabundo

darthbane2k said:
Go cry me a river, the PS3 is DEAD.Go cry me a river, the PS3 is DEAD.Go cry me a river, the PS3 is DEAD.Go cry me a river, the PS3 is DEAD.Go cry me a river, the PS3 is DEAD.Go cry me a river, the PS3 is DEAD.Go cry me a river, the PS3 is DEAD.Go cry me a river, the PS3 is DEAD.Go cry me a river, the PS3 is DEAD.Go cry me a river, the PS3 is DEAD.Go cry me a river, the PS3 is DEAD.DEAD.DEAD.DEAD.DEAD.DEAD.DEAD.DEAD.DEAD.

QFT..... :lol

Polari

Geezer said:

YOU TAKE THAT BACK ABOUT EXCITE TRUCK

planetkiller said:
All the other games were either DS ports, Ports from other platforms or just garbage.

Check all the lowend ratings on almost any non-nintendo fansite to find out

...posted again, if you didnt get it the first time

planetkiller said:

You're really dumb.

That's all I have to say about that.

AniHawk

jordan0386 said:

Check all the lowend ratings on almost any non-nintendo fansite to find out

...posted again, if you didnt get it the first time

But the important thing is that it's helping the Wii kill the video game industry. And for that I give it two very big thumbs up.

StevieP

Banned
Bowen_B said:
Here are the last 6th months of sales as a revenue chart!

Ah, the revenue argument! Shall we talk about profits, too?

Ah, the Nintendo fansites! So THEY'RE what's skewing this generation! 1up rocks!!!!!!!!!!1!

StevieP said:
Can you please use the word gimmick more? Needs a sprinkle of fad, too. Though I do like the way you used 'dumbed down' - there is hope for you yet! /moku

Well am I lying? I don't think I am. Gimmick is what people buy when there are no quality games pushing the system. Ratings are used for good games and for bad games and if you have not noticed there are a lot of bad games with poor ratings on the wii than any other system of next gen.

Of course it does not help that the gamecube rapes the wii in quality games and yet the masses are buying the wii, well we know it's not because of the quality games.

Taurus

jordan0386 said:
There are better games on other systems...that is all it amounts to

NPD will eventually show this:D
Well you better crawl back under the stone where you came from to wait for that to happen since you are posting so much stupid nonsense.

jordan0386 said:
There are better games on other systems...that is all it amounts to

NPD will eventually show this:D
Anyone can just throw out crazy statements if there are no consequences. You have to put something on the line.

Sorry about before -- I didn't know english is your first language.

planetkiller said:
Well am I lying? I don't think I am. Gimmick is what people buy when there are no quality games pushing the system. Ratings are used for good games and for bad games and if you have not noticed there are a lot of bad games with poor ratings on the wii than any other system of next gen.

Of course it does not help that the gamecube rapes the wii in quality games and yet the masses are buying the wii, well we know it's not because of the quality games.

Super Paper Mario, Wii Sports, Zelda TP, WarioWare: Smooth Moves, Trauma Center SO, Madden 07, Fire Emblem: GoD, Rayman RR, etc.

You're phenomenally stupid

StevieP

Banned
planetkiller said:

Jesus freaking Christ. First of all, the iPod is a gimmick. Swallow that pill while you go see the ratings for the OVERWHELMINGLY MASSIVE LIBRARY OF SHIT ON THE PS2. And yet... the PS2 seemed to have some of the best games ever created, and it sold the most systems.... hmm?

Gimmick, gimmicky gimmick fad, fad gimmick gamecube 1.5 lol duct-tape <--- did I miss anything? Oh, and just for reference - Wii Sports is selling the Wii right now. To the masses. If you don't understand why, at this point, you never ever will.

Geezer said:
Does Dragona champion Trauma Centre or something? Should I be scared? I just expressed my opinion, that's what forums are for after all. One of the mods has already bitched me with this ****ing tag, surely that's enough?:lol
Considering you havent even played Trauma Center, your opinion aint worth shit.

Top Bottom