• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results for November 2014 [Up3: NPD Data Error, AC:U #5]

This.

Don't understand why people are saying PS4 is doomed, just look at their WW sales (I own both consoles btw)

Same reason the XB1 wasn't doomed when the PS4 outsold it. Both consoles have an awesome future ahead of them. And PS4 is likely to continue doing very well worldwide, regardless of what XB1 does in relation to in the US going forward. Neither console are going anywhere anytime soon.

Yoda

Guys, the black chart is not Black Friday. The angles match the information we know!

We only know Wii U, we extrapolate the "parts" to the others based off rank + Wii U #s. But we don't know if the chart is the entire month... unless cream would like to give another hint?

l9U0QTA.gif

Best NPD thread I can remember since 06. All those plot twists are gold.
I'm laughing my ass off in the middle of the night and my colleagues at work look at me like they're coming to take me away, haha...

Screw all you Aholes that didn't buy Dragon Age!

After the utter shite Bioware pulled with Dragon Age 2 and Mass Effect 3 their rep is down the shitter. They could produce a game that god himself proclaims to be the best thing he has played in the 15 billion years that the Universe has existed and it still won't sell with the rep Bioware has now.

I loved Dragon Age, hated Dragon Age 2 it killed my love for the franchise just like Mass Effect 3 killed my love for that franchise. Plus the existence of Origin on the PC made it a very easy decision to not buy Dragon Age 3.

Ty4on

Vita
Vita TV
Wonderswan Color.

Don't be silly, this is it! We've finally gotten Ouya sales!

Seriously though, could someone please calculate that blue one with WiiU/360/PS3 or will it take me less time to install GIMP?
Edit: Wait, LTD? Interesting, but why?

Based on this
PS4 + One + Wii U in 2013 - 2,267,000
PS4 + One + Wii U in 2014 (+3%) - 2,335,010

Given the other numbers, what's left is 893,010 for PS4.
Assumes no rounding for the 1.2M figure, which is likely false assumption.
245, 840 and 1240 fit fine with a 3% Y/Y increase, give or take a few K.

Amir0x

Banned
This is some WWE SHIT.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON???

It's LTD.

It means XBO is coming up on PS4's lead in the US quick. They will pass PS4 in December NPD month I think. Although I thought the impression was the gap to date between PS4 and XBO in US was a million or so? I have to check my notepad somewhere for that, I wrote it down before I know it lol

Of course worldwide there's no chance, but at least XBO will be very very close if not win in the US if they maintain trajectory at this price. Microsoft has to keep the price.

Don't. After all these months, it was easy to fall into the thinking that maybe nothing could move the XBO but mountains.

In my view, that's exactly what MS did with the deals it was offering - move mountains. They DEFINITELY offset the cost of price margin decrease with these numbers.

Now to me they have no choice, they have to stay at $349.99 imo.

What do you think Sony should do?

Top Bottom