• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NXT Takeover: Chicago |OT| We Are Awesome! We Are Awesome!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
She has the single worst gimmick in all of professional wrestling. From the top of the WWE down to adolescent backyard wrestlers.

It's fine to be wrong, she's great.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Look how CRAAAAAAAAAZY I AM! I eat ring ropes! WAAAAAAAAAAH

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Weird ending but Asuka winning was a foregone conclusion

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
LOL that was the only way that match could have ended that wouldn't have triggered me. Fuck those other 2 chicks. Let's go another year with Asuka

Savitar

Asuka was a bit slow on moving there but still adore her, she's got that happy crazy going to mess you up routine down.

It feels like they planned the 4 way and just took everything with Ember out without changing anything else.

Following Bate and Dunne didn't do them any favors either

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Is there a LAW after this or only tomorow covering both Backlash and Takeover?

Angry Grimace

Asuka being booked like Asuka should be booked:

everyone mad

Top Bottom