• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NXT Takeover: Chicago |OT| We Are Awesome! We Are Awesome!

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Orangeref nearly dropping belts cause of his slippery ass bronzer. Fuck this guy

Syder

Lxhh8kT.gif

Naito/Elgin told a better story, longer. Btw, I'd give Naito/Elgin 5* too. This was a great indie match that had a little bit more story going on. Hell, give those guys a main event time slot and they could blow that match away.

I'd also give Naito/Elgin 5*

It's actually my fav match of the year.

Well tied now with Dunne/Bate.

Longer is irrelevant.

I'm pretty sure AJ Styles is saving the Spiral Tap for a special occasion. I wonder how he feels about Tyler Bate using it and Dunne kicking out.

Great match.

I'm pretty sure AJ Styles is saving the Spiral Tap for a special occasion. I wonder how he feels about Tyler Bate using it and Dunne kicking out.

Great match.
dude has already beaten cena clean and won the world title and main evented a bunch of ppv's

what other special occasion is there for him to bring it out for

Pete Dunne is really something special

Entire match was around making Bate look really good, but dunn's character is unreal at how good it is

God bless Triple H

Foggy

I'd also give Naito/Elgin 5*

It's actually my fav match of the year.

Well tied now with Dunne/Bate.

Longer is irrelevant.

Longer doesn't always mean better, but it's certainly not irrelevant, especially when sections of that Bate/Dunne match were rushed. Give those guys at least another ten minutes and they would easily eclipse this match.

Longer doesn't always mean better, but it's certainly not irrelevant, especially when sections of that Bate/Dunne match were rushed. Give those guys at least another ten minutes and they would easily eclipse this match.

Agreed. Better be a slow burn on the rematch too.

That felt like they were told to go out and do whatever they wanted. It didnt have the pace or structure of usual WWE matches.

If a 15 min match is basically perfect saying it'd be still perfect longer isn't really relevant.

This was basically a perfect match is my point.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Started a bit messy but im into it now.

Foggy

If a 15 min match is basically perfect saying it'd be still perfect longer isn't really relevant.

This was basically a perfect match is my point.

Gotcha. That makes sense.

Back to the regularly scheduled match, this might be my favorite Asuka match since she started in NXT. This has been really fun for the most part.

Top Bottom