• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NXT Takeover: San Antonio |OT| Glorious Rumble

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElRenoRaven

Poor Asuka. The NXT Women's division ain't what it used to be.

Yea it really isn't. You have these wannabe Eva Maries, Asuka, Amber Moon, And Nikki. That's pretty much it now. Luckily we have a couple of great folks coming in soon and there are some good women on the indies they could and should call in. Hell they have a few of them they've used before like Tessa Blanchard, Leva Bates, etc.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
As a lifelong X-Men fan, Billie is my fav 4 sure <3

pbayne

If Billy and the other one are a team and don't care who wins, shouldn't one of them instantly lie down and let the other one pin them.

Yea it really isn't. You have these wannabe Eva Maries, Asuka, Amber Moon, And Nikki. That's pretty much it now. Luckily we have a couple of great folks coming in soon and there are some good women on the indies they could and should call in.

True. I'm keeping hope alive for an influx of talent hopefully soon. Cause aside from Asuka and Ember Moon, the division is low quality.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Yea it really isn't. You have these wannabe Eva Maries, Asuka, Amber Moon, And Nikki. That's pretty much it now. Luckily we have a couple of great folks coming in soon and there are some good women on the indies they could and should call in. Hell they have a few of them they've used before like Tessa Blanchard, Leva Bates, etc.

I'm surprised they didn't pick up Tessa Blanchard given her legacy and obvious future potential with Charlotte

Nekofrog

Banned
i love alexa bliss and she's one of my favorite's on smackdown and i'm glad she's succeeding but this really probably should have been asuka/alexa bliss/nikki cross/someone else

Mahonay

Banned
These germans.
so_good.png

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Nikki Cross is awful. How did she even get involved in this match?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom