• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NXT Takeover: San Antonio |OT| Glorious Rumble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahonay

Banned
Peyton and Billy Kay just embarrassed themselves and should go back to the performance center. They could have injured Nikki Cross with that spot and the rest of the time they were just embarrassingly bad.
You guys are obnoxious with the constant hyperbolic reactions.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Bate only 19 years old and he fucking shits on my mustache game.

Ithil

Peyton/Billie are starting to find their groove as a team, the constant handholding and interfering was getting pretty hilarious by the end.

daemissary

If Trump is just gonna blatantly disregard everyone's rights, can we at least get him to deport Brock Lesnar guy and Frank the Clown?

Fucking Brock Plant.

Quit hooking him up with prime seats and putting him on camera WWE.
I don't think he's a plant. He's just a fan who gets good seats.

I'm also pretty sure that despite him being known because of his return that Brock has no fucking clue about this guy.

Reports were that the trial runs were not good, which is probably why it didn't go long.
Really? I never heard of anything like that.

Skeletos311

I thought Asuka would lose and start getting ready to go to the main roster. She doesn't really have anything else to do in NXT. They need someone good for her to fight.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
People who want Asuka to lose, give it about two months. She'll drop it to Ember Moon.

My problem with that is I don't think Ember Moon is on Asuka's level. Asuka has not lost one match to anyone in over a year including main roster membersBayley, Nia Jax and Alexa Bliss. Ember Moon hasn't beaten anyone of note, and now she's going to beat Asuka? Are vampire ninjas that powerful?

I'd rather Asuka just abdicate the title and they have a tourney for it.

I thought Asuka would lose and start getting ready to go to the main roster. She doesn't really have anything else to do in NXT. They need someone good for her to fight.

Ember Moon is good and then some. Her and Asuka will be fantastic together.

My problem with that is I don't think Ember Moon is on Asuka's level. Asuka has not lost one match to anyone in over a year including main roster membersBayley, Nia Jax and Alexa Bliss. Ember Moon hasn't beaten anyone of note, and now she's going to beat Asuka? Are vampire ninjas that powerful?

I'd rather Asuka just abdicate the title and they have a tourney for it.

Ember hasn't had the same level of competition available. She came in after Bliss, Bayley, and Nia all left. She has beaten everyone on the NXT women's roster other than Cross (who she'll probably win a contender's match against) and Asuka.

Maybe next week, HE won't be around! *nod*
1381%20-%20jerry_lawler%20laughing%20wwe.png

I like Roode, but I must get my Nakamura vs. Roode vs. Hero match before Nakamura moves up to the main roster and Roode gets the strap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom