• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYC GAF |OT| We get around in a hole in the ground

GiJoccin

i just found out that pretty much all of the front of the office staff at my job in bay ridge are serious trump supporters, and one is a birther.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
i just found out that pretty much all of the front of the office staff at my job in bay ridge are serious trump supporters, and one is a birther.

I work in a restaurant time to time they are huge Trump fans. I live in Staten Island by the way I kept it to myself the whole time then they asked me not to long ago. Who I was voting for I got laughed at they went on a whole rant. 2 weeks ago I worked other boss comes in gives me shit cause I like Clinton. I only cover people haven't been called since. I like the side money but fuck that shit.

I work in a restaurant time to time they are huge Trump fans. I live in Staten Island by the way I kept it to myself the whole time then they asked me not to long ago. Who I was voting for I got laughed at they went on a whole rant. 2 weeks ago I worked other boss comes in gives me shit cause I like Clinton. I only cover people haven't been called since. I like the side money but fuck that shit.

Staten Island isn't part of New York City

saw this on my facebook. Apparently it was in Queens.
14956061_10154751310837009_1868947004462283010_n.jpg

Jhoan

I'm working at the IFC Center. Good for tomorrow in Manhattan since I'm gonna be working at the SVA Theatre in Chelsea until I think 10pm or 11pm. Wish I had more shifts in this theatre since it's surprisingly small. I've never been inside it but it's a cool, charming place.

Agree that you guys are nuts to want to do an outdoor bar! Not advised for this weather.

Jhoan

You guys are welcome to do it around 7 or 8pmish. I don't want to say Barcade since I'm tired of it but maybe some other bar within the Chelsea vicinity. I get out at 10pm or so. Saturday I mean.

Makai

Looks like the golf is closed according to the website - 10am to dusk. Probably need to pick somewhere else. Or is it a real bar too, I dunno.

Penguin

Ha I'm ready to go, but reading the room

It does seem like many would prefer something a bit more organized for tomorrow night?

Top Bottom